BC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BC's

Billy's Substitute WTJ Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

40 Years of Spectrum - Billy Cobham Drum Workshop

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Igor

Igor

240 Years of Spectrum - Billy Cobham Drum Workshop Empty GOOGLE+ HANGOUT Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:30 pm

boomer

Hello Everybody.
Sorry for be absent from this forum in terms of being interactive. From time to time I do come and read your comments and opinions regarding things of interest to me and find the information very useful in many ways. that's me, always the student. Earlier today, I conducted my first Google+ Hangout with a panel of experts and students. I found the questions and opinions to be quite solid and logical so that working in this format made for a very quick over view of my thoughts regarding the development of my Spectrum Album and the reaction of many who have played it but did not know it's basic history. If any of you were there for this, thanks for joining in. Hopefully, I will be able to conduct more "Hangouts" in the future. Smile Boomer

D. Slam

D. Slam

Great stuff, Billy... The compression that the
program uses was overdoing it's job when
you were playing but the general function of
the idea behind the purpose of the media forum
worked. Looking forward to seeing more of those
and it's great to read you back here again.

Woody

Woody

I saw it, too, Billy, and commend you for taking the time to share with us. I'm always trying to learn, also, and I like the idea of having a web based program to share your thoughts with, esp. being live.
There were some technical glitches but it will work itself out over time, I presume.
I wish I could have made it to the 40th anniversary tour of Spectrum when you played in Cambridge but my wife hasn't been well, lately.
Maybe I can make it to the 50th anniversary tour of Spectrum...LOL!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/robertwoodbury

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum