BC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BC's

Billy's Substitute WTJ Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nice job with Virgil cover.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nice job with Virgil cover. Empty Nice job with Virgil cover. Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:56 am

D. Slam

D. Slam

This young lady, Cam does a really nice
job covering Virgil's "Alien Hip Hop". I
especially like the relaxed mood she sets
with this piece.

This is Not an easy tune to play by any means
as the bass drum patterns are VERY involved
and alternating in that the first time you play the
bass drum pattern and start with your right foot
when the pattern gets back to the beginning you'll
be starting it with your left foot. The feet pattern
gets even more complicated toward the end of the
tune and she makes it look like a walk in the park.

Nice job, Cam.

2Nice job with Virgil cover. Empty Re: Nice job with Virgil cover. Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:13 am

Colin

Colin

Yes Don
Great Playing there.

Outtasight
Colin

3Nice job with Virgil cover. Empty Re: Nice job with Virgil cover. Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:39 pm

D. Slam

D. Slam

I'm really diggin this girl.

4Nice job with Virgil cover. Empty Re: Nice job with Virgil cover. Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:52 pm

Racman

Racman

She's very coordinated on all four limbs. Like it a lot. Thanks

http://www.glennracoma.com

5Nice job with Virgil cover. Empty Re: Nice job with Virgil cover. Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:03 pm

Racman

Racman

Beyond Sexual Gender here:

Being that she's playing Chambers so intricately correct, I'm wondering if she read the music to it. I'm welll aware that Chambers did not read but for her to mindfully get it, either she interprets music well or, like the great Dennis Chambers, she's a damn good ear player!!!

Now D, or anyone else for that matter, I'm not demeaning her sexual gender in any way or form and had many negative replies on a remark I ignorantly made 5 years ago on women basketball players. Even then, I had no intentions or motive in doing such a thing but this is what it is for 'me.' Here it comes; She does seems a tad weak in her playing, physically wise. Her hits aren't as definite as it's characterized in Chamber's playing. Thus my title above.  Sad

NOTE PLEASE EVERYONE! My remark has nothing to do with male or female....Again, nothing to do with male or female. Simply saying that she's not as hard hitting in terms of Chambers regarding attack. And that could well be for some guys as well so please don't fry me on this. I appreciate that. Other than that little remark from the pea department, she's a grand player. Like to hear her live with a band.

Thanks,
Rac
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

http://www.glennracoma.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum