BC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BC's

Billy's Substitute WTJ Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bass Drum Woofer's

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bass Drum Woofer's Empty Bass Drum Woofer's Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:17 am

spanky

spanky

Who on this board has ever used or is using a bass drum woofer ?[img]Bass Drum Woofer's Images10[/img][img]Bass Drum Woofer's Subkic10[/img][img]Bass Drum Woofer's Images11[/img][img]Bass Drum Woofer's Dw110[/img]

2Bass Drum Woofer's Empty Re: Bass Drum Woofer's Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:06 pm

Racman

Racman

I would like to someday maybe? There once was topic about it being that Boomer uses it.

http://www.glennracoma.com

3Bass Drum Woofer's Empty Re: Bass Drum Woofer's Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:28 pm

Daveonskins

Daveonskins

Hi Spanky,
I have used the Yamaha Sub-Kick on several occasions in the studio- It enhances the sub low fequencies, that are hard to pic up with a conventional bass drum mic- I found it beefs up the sound quite a bit-

D.L.

4Bass Drum Woofer's Empty Re: Bass Drum Woofer's Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:27 pm

spanky

spanky

Thanks for the reply guy's questlove on Jimmy Fallon's show, uses one every night, the one that looks a snare, on the front of the bass drum.

5Bass Drum Woofer's Empty Re: Bass Drum Woofer's Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:25 pm

spanky

spanky

Daveonskins wrote:Hi Spanky,
I have used the Yamaha Sub-Kick on several occasions in the studio- It enhances the sub low fequencies, that are hard to pic up with a conventional bass drum mic- I found it beefs up the sound quite a bit-

D.L.
Which one are you using, the one that looks like a snare, or the bass drum sized one ?

6Bass Drum Woofer's Empty Re: Bass Drum Woofer's Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:03 pm

D. Slam

D. Slam

spanky wrote:
Daveonskins wrote:Hi Spanky,

D.L.
Which one are you using, the one that looks like a snare, or the bass drum sized one ?

That would be the Yamaha sub kick, Spanky. The one that looks like a snare drum.

7Bass Drum Woofer's Empty Re: Bass Drum Woofer's Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:05 pm

spanky

spanky

Thanks Don, hey Don, have you ever tried one. And I wonder if Billy has ?

8Bass Drum Woofer's Empty Re: Bass Drum Woofer's Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:38 pm

D. Slam

D. Slam

Spanky, I've never used them, but Billy does on occasion.

Bass Drum Woofer's Billycobham5503

9Bass Drum Woofer's Empty Re: Bass Drum Woofer's Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:13 am

spanky

spanky

Wow Don, that picture is great, it seems that Billy has tried everything having to do with drums, that is under the sun.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum