BC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BC's

Billy's Substitute WTJ Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW Jazz is Dead 2013 Release?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NEW Jazz is Dead 2013 Release? Empty NEW Jazz is Dead 2013 Release? Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:45 pm

drumman

According to Jeff Pevar, he plans on releasing a Jazz is Dead CD by the end of the year.
He played in the acoustic trio version of JID and a few electric versions, including a version
with Boomer in 2002.

NEW Jazz is Dead 2013 Release? Jeff_110

NEW Jazz is Dead 2013 Release? Jidfal10

2NEW Jazz is Dead 2013 Release? Empty Re: NEW Jazz is Dead 2013 Release? Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:03 am

Colin

Colin

Will they Tour
to also sub sell CD's

Who is Drummer
now?

Outtasight
Colin.

3NEW Jazz is Dead 2013 Release? Empty Re: Jazz is Dead Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:20 am

drumman

No, there currently is no band, I believe the project is dead, no pun intended..Lol.
I emailed Jeff on YouTube to ask about the JID 2002 live videos he has up and if he would post more
in the future, he responded and mention about a release towards the end of the year.

His website mentioned this:

Around 2005 Jeff took T Lavitz, Rod Morganstein and Dave Livolsi into the Tapeworks recording studio in Hartford, CT to record some of the Dead songs they all arranged together with some added special guests. Jeff plans on releasing this “Grateful Jazz” very soon! Stay tuned for news on that upcoming release!

4NEW Jazz is Dead 2013 Release? Empty Re: NEW Jazz is Dead 2013 Release? Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:00 pm

Colin

Colin

drumman wrote:No, there currently is no band, I believe the project is dead, no pun intended..Lol.
I emailed Jeff on YouTube to ask about the JID 2002 live videos he has up and if he would post more
in the future, he responded and mention about a release towards the end of the year.

His website mentioned this:

Around 2005 Jeff took T Lavitz, Rod Morganstein and Dave Livolsi into the Tapeworks recording studio in Hartford, CT to record some of the Dead songs they all arranged together with some added special guests. Jeff plans on releasing this “Grateful Jazz” very soon! Stay tuned for news on that upcoming release!

"Funding
and Bad Debts "    - I would make that a long 20mins track.

Outtasight
Colin

5NEW Jazz is Dead 2013 Release? Empty Re: Jazz is Dead Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:08 pm

drumman

Colin, not sure what you are talking about, were you involved with the finances of the band?
Perhaps it's an issue you should take up with Jeff?

6NEW Jazz is Dead 2013 Release? Empty Re: NEW Jazz is Dead 2013 Release? Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:19 pm

Colin

Colin

drumman wrote:Colin, not sure what you are talking about, were you involved with the finances of the band?
Perhaps it's an issue you should take up with Jeff?

No I was not

I think Jeff had nothing to do with that.

But Bill was left short
after a Tour gone wrong.

Outtasight
Colin.

7NEW Jazz is Dead 2013 Release? Empty Re: NEW Jazz is Dead 2013 Release? Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:28 am

D. Slam

D. Slam

Yeah, Colin, I remember...  That last JID project that Billy
was involved in was a real financial bust, unfortunately.

8NEW Jazz is Dead 2013 Release? Empty Re: NEW Jazz is Dead 2013 Release? Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:36 am

boomer

And a lesson well learned..................... Beware the wolf in riding hood's clothing.

Boomer

9NEW Jazz is Dead 2013 Release? Empty Re: NEW Jazz is Dead 2013 release? Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:22 pm

drumman

That is a shame that happened, but that doesn't deter me from enjoying the project or the music.
If the manager was a crook, he will get his someday, what comes around...goes around.

NEW Jazz is Dead 2013 Release? Jid-2010

Last line-up of Jazz is Dead 2004-2006

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum