BC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BC's

Billy's Substitute WTJ Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

D. Slam's Current Drum Set up

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1D. Slam's Current Drum Set up Empty D. Slam's Current Drum Set up Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:23 pm

drumman

D, what kind of set up are you currently shedding on? Any photos?

I always set up extra stuff for my "shedding kit", that's a kit I don't have to move and just practice on.
My live kit changes with the music and what I feel I can carry, I try to only bring what I think I will use on the gig.
My "shedding kit" is pictured below, Yamaha Maple Custom, gold lugs, black maple finish with a Ludwig Black Beauty snare.

D. Slam's Current Drum Set up Behind10

2D. Slam's Current Drum Set up Empty Re: D. Slam's Current Drum Set up Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:25 pm

D. Slam

D. Slam

That's a nice setup drumman, very impressive.  Outside the box yet sensible and practical.
You have a Black Beauty??!!.... YOU DOG!!!! Very Happy 

Funny that I don't have any photos of my shedding kit but I do have this youtube
clip.  You gave me a task to do in that I need to take some pics of this kit.

PDP drums with Ludwig "Black Magic" brass snare drum.
Sabian, Bosporous cymbals with Boa pedals.

Cymbal setup has since changed slightly from what you see here.

I appreciate you asking...  Thank you!

3D. Slam's Current Drum Set up Empty Re: D. Slam's Current Drum Set up Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:49 am

stephane

Great stuff Don...great set up and great sound!Peace,Stef.

4D. Slam's Current Drum Set up Empty Re: D. Slam's Current Drum Set up Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:58 am

drumman

That's a nice kit too, the PDP stuff has a great sound to it.

I actually got that Black Beauty used from a Sam Ash near me, it looked like new when I got it.
The throw off didn't work right when I got it, I sprayed some WD-40 lubricant on it and that
fixed the problem.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum