BC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BC's

Billy's Substitute WTJ Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi guys!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi guys! Empty Hi guys! Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:12 pm

Niki

Niki

Hi guys,
Have been checking into the site from time to time, thanks Pete for keeping it up!
I'm busy these days with different things and would love to participate more, but right now I more just come here to read on what's up and then have to go again.
Anyways, I had a great summer, I visited Rumania (w Culture Mix), Taiwan and New York. In New York I had the pleasure to meet Ted E. Bear which was great! Thanks Ted for the time. I was sorry Pete couldn't make it but I hope we can meet up another time in the not too distant future. How about coming to Europe for y'all? Cool and of course seeing Boomer with the great all-star band! It was great to meet up with everybody there and New York was a great great experience, not only music wise. Being there on 9/11 was also a special experience for us. New York City - what a city full of energy! We also went to Boston and thought Boston was a very nice and impressive city also!

Hope you are well!

Peace
Niki

http://myspace.com/nikidolp

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum