BC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BC's

Billy's Substitute WTJ Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remember Your Root and be replenished by It.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Suss

Suss

Re: Remember Your Root and be replenished by It.

http://www.johnsussewell.com/2Reconcile.mp3
Suss Solo on keyboards. My primary instrument is the drums, as if you had to guess.

http://www.johnsussewell,com/AllTrk3.mp3
Copyright 2008 Steve Whitworth; “To Whom, Etc.”
ALL… my most recent musical project released on a custom label that I have no input on nor having been “paid” commitant with my skill set. Yet, I have already been paid by the camaraderie of folks that I want to name here, but won’t out of respect while respecting them and their copyright. They are simply taking too long to say what is so simple in the mere expression. Hence I’ll state it with Steve Whitworth/Atlanta. I told him that my name is on his release… so be on the move and market it. Hmmm.

So many more desires to others are within boxes without recognizing that so many more are within their own fences. Friendships are more easily found than lost. What matters is our own behaviors in the process. Forget the human element – may no one rely upon them as excuses. Truth is not relative at a moment’s notice or the whims of the capricious, but chiseled in Stone for eternity. Therein is the principle. With that attitude, many more friends will be found than lost. Therein many more relationships will be reconciled than tossed to the dumpster.

In other words, be consistent at all costs and leave no one behind within your best abilities.

We are not about making “friends” as being “friends.” It is about being congenial. Our human existence is about being productive and continually producing on the level irrespective on planet Earth where we hail from. I venture to say that if such were grasped by political leaders (being hedged themselves), then there would be no terrorism today, both domestically and internationally, by the very markets that somehow persist in having established a ‘black market.’ That moniker of a “black market” is an insult to me personally, since I am an educated and astute human being among Black Americans.

Very few understand why the outer space is black when no white is seen unless blinding a person’s eyes. I learned the science and physics decades ago, without regard for any ethnicity that is heralded upon these United States of America. It IS science, not societies or even a nation. In case you are wondering, review what refraction and reflectivity is about: perhaps the some will discover what relationship is about within the visible spectrum without reflecting frustrations onto another generation and our grand children. That is the science of society without getting into the mathematics that too many are oblivious of. Furthermore…

That is theocracy in motion and not stagnant in our painful process. May ALL make our quest for recognizing, receiving and responding to each other more efficient

This is America: the greatest country ordained by God in history, and demonstrative of the greatest hope for the title deed upon His Property, not ours.

So get the chip off our shoulders! I will NEVER lose that One carrying me on shifting sands.

May All take heed to it without infringing upon anyone’s rights and responsibilities. I am not a little drummer boy, but a grown man with both rhythm and relationship in view. Kindly exercise patience when you take the time to read (and hear) what is by my own hands; both in text and music [whether percussively or by prose (piano is a percussive and string instrument). Kindly take a breath among ourselves without ourselves acting like we are higher than what we ought to think while amongst ourselves in real time, up front and personal. None of us can fill in the gaps melodically or by ministry. The truth is everyone is waiting on the finished product. The error of our ways is that He is not a product, but a Person. I learned that decades ago… what about anyone now with the meekness (not weakness) to receive the absolute!

Yours truly with my musical mentor from days long ago but still alive and thankfully so: Mr. Billy Cobham – with whom I’ve shared the same stage when working on tour with the Average White Band in New Haven, Connecticut back in 1975. My stint with AWB was at the behest of Arif Mardin (Atlantic Records producer), now recently gone. Arif was inextricably linked to my being with Donny Hathaway only a few years before. I have a picture of them two during that period of time. The rest has yet to be released by commercially minded sycophants seeking their own profit above another’s welfare. Oh well… let me get on with what I am saying by my own hand:

Competition is the best. It hones our skills without loss of life.

Living in this day has progressed far beyond what any one person can grasp. That is a good thing.

Life among each other has become what each of us should have known well before anyone died. That is also a good thing.

Good? No! Such is not “either or,” but “both and.” Simple logic when each and everyone is trained in such considerations facing reality and contemporary times. I’m a drummer by passion, but not by Purpose. So read, as much as it might pain you to do so.

Death is not good but allowed by an Authority far greater than any man who ever walked (except One); when so many more are derelict in responsibilities seeking liberty/freedom and attesting to the Same Person. I choose to think that the liberty and freedom many seek is estranged from the Divine Intent, while humans on this globe remain apart from each other rather than with each other.

Believe your scriptures, but exercise common sense. Kindly use the mind, but be careful at being misled by the mindless that have no vision, nor mission, of what leadership is, let alone those who follow as in blindfolds. Most importantly: worship the living God you believe in – He will take care of the rest (literally) and without reinventing the wheel already seen and testified to by men and women far greater than this writer or any of us. Most certainly there will be Reconciliation and by a Hand with pure judgment when balancing the scales for which so many seek.

My question is why is ‘one’s’ liberty and freedom expressed at the expense of others who have sown their lives into reaching out to yet others with the same principles. In fact, where did what we yearn for (and from Whom) come from? Certainly not from a crowd of bantered phrases and battered ruins when “mob” mentality overruns common sense and sensibility in this present day.

Are the answers to these questions found through introspection or by Inspiration? My answer by recognition, response and activation is found by both: introspection and Inspiration. Such inspired what has yet to be completed by my own hands in His [hear Reconciliation MP3 below…]

Kindly Muse on this thought for a moment. I think we’ll find the answer found after Time is taken to consider and cooperate with the world in the 21st century as everyone living knows it to be. Though many discern we are not of this world, we still live in it. In other words, the answer is found within ourselves; without asking another person or questioning ‘why’ as a child will incessantly inquire. Therein is wisdom by knowing what Life is, in spite of the difficulties going on nowadays.

Would to the Living God whom I worship (and One who is no longer with Skin), the rest of us ‘will to” bring “Purpose” beyond our passions to the Table that Everyone can feast. That is my personal and public, among corporate and private, prayers in symphony (agreement) with the Orchestrator.

John Milton Sussewell
a/k/a “Suss!”
http://www.johnsussewell.com/2Reconcile.mp3
Written and copyrighted by John Sussewell.

P.S. There are so many musical genres and lyrics which inspire me among those with skin that all I can say within my means. Yet for this writing is to remind (% Suss w/Eddie Palmeiri – a cover – I wish I could have performed with Senor Palmeiri: http://www.johnsussewell.com/LaLibertad-Freedom!031303AFull.mp3. I was not afforded that privilege but am sensitive to afro-cuban influences. What you hear is simply an overdub in my studio to the track. Anyone who thinks fusion is reprobate needs to think again. Therein is one’s growth as many before us have already grown and now accepting without compromising. So how many more have to die to the reality of mankind’s mistakes and misgivings?

P.P.S. To Billy Cobham and his original tune “Conundrum.” Yours Truly, Suss on drums alongside (literally) that I’m honoring here from decades past and Now: Yes, I’m playing the drums on Conundrum (“riddle”). Can you figure this riddle out for yourself without thinking of either of either Billy Cobham or John Sussewell? I pray so. I have kept the faith with integrity and desire the same for anyone else seeking the same heights. Just do it! Thanks Billy (a/k/a Boomer)… even after all of our decades.

http://www.johnsussewell.com/ConundrumWithSuss.mp3
http://www.johnsussewell.com/OTM041703C.mp3
“Conundrum” and “On The Move” – written and copyrighted by Billy Cobham
Kindly read and put in context why I chose to begin what you will hopefully take the time to read and not second guess. Is this my own musings or the mission of mankind? Solve the riddle for yourself and be prepared to face another with confidence and self assurance for everyone’s good beyond your own. Learn something from whomever you meet. Eat the watermelon, but spit out the seeds. Most certainly, be on the move and never let the grass grow either beneath or above your feet. My thanks to one without skin among those who still have it.

With Much Love,

http://www.linkedin.com/in/johnsussewell  http://www.facebook.co

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum