BC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BC's

Billy's Substitute WTJ Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not Seasonal, but for a Lifetime!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Not Seasonal, but for a Lifetime! Empty Not Seasonal, but for a Lifetime! Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:34 pm

Suss

Suss

... but have a Blessed Thanksgiving anyway...

Not Seasonal, but for a Lifetime! SussMiffed1

In a global economy (efficiency) without the Arts, I revisit what “efficacy” is about. From basic physics comes the definition of “work:” Work is defined as being done when a certain power is applied to an object in a certain vector (direction) during the course of time. When accomplished, and the destination reached, then and only then is work done and completed. This is simple math in my view, but eternal in with the sciences and our practical application.

I just received a communication by a fellow minister/servant nearly 12,000 miles away around the globe. He was speaking about doing more funerals than weddings with children born to families. He sounded discouraged, but at the same time sounded invigorated. Frankly, he sounded “purposed.” I have both married and buried, yet I dedicate this communiqué to my co-laborer there, while taking no credit (nor responsibility) for the aforementioned. It wasn’t my doing nor his – believe us; I only stood in the gap in prayer, while losing ground with Candi Staton and her five (5) kids and 20 grandchildren (ca. 1998). That was over ten (10) years ago. Until I find my wife, I will not be satisfied. My name is John Sussewell, not the Apostle Paul. As for those who are gone? Let the tree fall. I have no remorse, nor any romance with the past, till this Work is done.

There are too few who understand what this means unless they “pickle” the target and decide to commence with decisiveness and alacrity. In other words, unless you’ve walked a mile in the shoes of a Minister (i.e. a Servant at God’s Hands and not yours), then you cannot expect to run a marathon of life – let alone veterans in any vocation or profession. Competition is great, and there are no losers there. Should not we remember Whom we Serve “by any means necessary?”

Hence, I am still active while musing during a time when many seem oblivious of what the real issues are for the Reason for this Season – and it ain’t about Santa Claus or the Pilgrims. It is NOW ABOUT US IN AMERICA – it is about Christ Jesus, the only begotten of the Father God “Jehovah.” Jews cringe at worshipping that name while Christians bow their knee.. THE MASK IS NOW OFF OF HYPOCRISY. So kindly pray for this Nation with a view toward progress and not regression. Kindly pray for our President-Elect – the mask of America is now off. So what are WE going to do with this visage – and that Together in the God our money says We Trust!? Certainly not what I experienced in South Africa during Apartheid when the monetary “ Rand” collapsed decades ago while diamonds [gems] are still overpriced at the expense of others.

Conundrum
http://www.johnsussewell.com/ConundrumWithSuss.mp3
…written by Billy Cobham, yours truly is behind the kit. I make use of a double paradiddle when percussively expressing that rudiment’s combinations.

Yet at this point what some want to call a “season” of Thanksgiving (in America – let alone Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur or Christmas among gentiles/goyim), is nothing more than what each of us should celebrate on a daily basis when thinking of others around the world.

This world has drastically changed since when I was first growing up in the 50s and 60s. It is probably even starker for those well after me and still alive with an attitude for life and relationship in their younger years. I thank the Living God for those older than me who are still alive and with whom I work on a daily basis. Yet I sense a feeling of loss for those younger than me who never experienced what this country is really about. They are still trying to figure it out.

Herein is the riddle (conundrum) – I challenge you to figure it out with an appreciation for wise advice, and not just musical appreciation – heck, if I went that route, more than 95% of anyone would be ruled out. That is not my ilk, while giving honor to those who have succeeded with skin.

Herewith is the conundrum – kindly figure it out, beyond 21st Century bantered phrases and challenges from anyone. I never repeat myself. We All have enough challenges already.

[Hint: think circumstances, rhythm, relationships, and Time Signatures (viz: context) in alphabetical order and not by urgency – this world (age) DOES/WILL NOT owe anyone anything accept our personal willingness to accept responsibility for ourselves in the corporate view of societal norms and diverse cultures around the globe called planet “Earth.” Be flexible and be prepared for changing politics among demographics. Just be prepared to meet and greet anyone with a different view while learning from them or teaching them with humility.]

By Our means here Lawfully exerted (and exhorted), prepare for, prevent, respond to, and recover from domestic incidents regardless of their cause, size, or complexity. In other words, just recognize, receive and respond in a timely manner to save others with ourselves. As simple as this principle seems to be, this world is more complex than what any thought it to be. This world is as it was from the beginning: with innocence and a desire to serve our brothers and sisters – most certainly the children who either came from our loins or were adopted from another.

We All want to go back to the “Garden Wall”… but there is no Eden anymore – so stop looking for Adam to cast blame while Eve was long dead having dug up what Adam already knew, yet somehow recanted to the demise of us All – hence come mothers bearing children born in iniquity.

Adam committed treason to the ultimate extent. Yet I still would love to forgive him [Adam] for his act of treason against Mankind at the hand of a wiling woman. Oh, I forgot: it is about bearing children. Hmmm: For what is what I ask. Oh, I forgot… parents are the channel by which children are born to God Himself, instead of us alone as parents. I thank my God that my daughter is bearing another child by her husband and not some person I don’t know. His name is David. That is all you need to know, while I know this man personally.

So build your walls, while keeping in mind that this Earth was not meant to be partitioned. Build your walls, but like in Jericho, they will be broken at a mere shout of the Name that is above all names…

http://www.johnsussewell.com/GardenWallWSuss.mp3
http://www.johnsussewell.com/IslandMagi042303B.mp3
Yours truly on the drum kit (Suss) with His (The Father’s) deified Inspiration by His Spirit and Son, Christ Jesus. Herein am I thankful for recognizing, receiving and responding to this Truth – and Absolute Truth (not relative). My gratitude goes to Billy and David for having provided the map by their music and mine.

God Will Bless America! He will bless our Nation simply because we are the greatest country/culture on the face of the planet in the history of men/women and children to EVER promote equity among imperfect Mankind anywhere. Hence, just be quick to study and slow to speak – from thence comes Wisdom. Figure it out for yourself before heralding it abroad! Believe me… anyone these daze has a louder voice than there are most who listen to what is performed, preached and taught [both and, and not neither nor]. Hmmm, another riddle… this time from me (Suss!) and not from Deity.

http://www.johnsussewell.com/AllTrk3.mp3
©️ 2008 Steve Whitworth and “Two Hands And A Face Music.” (BMI)
[For some reason on the local scene here in Atlanta, Georgia/USA, those with I’ve worked so closely to perform with integrity have either neglected to respond in a timely manner, or chosen to stay in the wings waiting on our demise. No matter… leadership needs to come from somewhere without the incessant complaining that there is no Leadership. Hmmm… that is yet another Conundrum! Go figure for yourself. I’ve already proven myself over the decades on many levels… it is up to the sycophants to catch up so that the rest of this race will be lawfully run. Like my President Elect, I am providing such while not ever being silent before now. We do not live in ‘zones,’ we live in The Eternity that has been placed in our heart to Achieve. Therein is our Desire, and therein is our Destiny:

http://www.johnsussewell.com/WildHorsesRun_Drums.mp3
So Run, but run lawfully with respect for those running before, alongside and behind you. I have always thought corporately, and have excelled at certain tapes (points) in my life individually. So what! Now approaching 60, I give thanks without Santa Claus (who never existed – and my parents who lied to me about) and offer your appreciation for those who have lived among you and still are Living. Giving is about a daily existence to whomever you meet with a credible need. I give thanks for each of those still walking along side of me and those who for whatever reason sacrificed their lives unknowingly – EXCEPT ONE: Christ Jesus, The Messiah. He ran Alone with a view toward his Heavenly Father, not his disciples alone.

So run if you will; you will not escape the destiny ordained for anyone with skin or those who had it and are now long dead. This is why I pay attention to the Spirit of God, instead of the “words” among Mankind in the 21st century. May the music that God inspired me to perform over the decades evidence the truth in what I humbly write at this point in time when others muse about this day, rather than things gone and than lost.

Run Lawfully, but run to win for Him and each other, rather than yourself. Our country’s ideals were built upon greater principles than just an idea. This country was built upon the backs of many unnamed rather those who seek celebrity.

http://www.johnsussewell.com/Winning.mp3.mp3
©️ 2000 Nancy Stone [listen to the lyrics rather than my drumming – this project has yet to be released – why it has not been done is up to the artist and not the studio, producers, nor participants.]

In the meantime, though I have no family this holiday season, I reach out to ALL families to remind everyone to encourage yourself first in the vision and mission of Life, instead of the detractors who backbite and discourage wherever they might find an advantage. There is Someone far greater to embrace us than what can be perceived by our sentience and loneliness.

Has anyone perhaps thought about what it means for a person with less than five (5) senses [or even four limbs] to navigate this planet? Look around you. You’ll discover what this means when empathy and being personable is EXPRESSED BY YOU FIRST, rather than waiting upon another to show the same to you when crossing a street in New York City during rush hour traffic and without any sight, hearing or ambulance. Go figure. How many have you assisted just to cross a street, or open a door, for that matter?

So May We Be Blessed 24/7, 365… and FOREVER! Just do it, please. It is up to us with integrity and not the frustrated scurrile behaviors of some disenfranchised.

It is up to me also along your side to remind us of our responsibility, when so many seek rights without any responsibility.

Take responsibility, and take it to the bank!… even if and when you are not at fault. Just take it so that those who have no might, might see your willingness to forgive, while others struggle with their own unforgiveness and recalcitrance.

Yes, take this to the bank and do not cash it in… invest your assets and just be patient: even if it means your life’s visions, dreams and mission.

http://www.johnsussewell.com/2Reconcile.mp3
©️ 2008 John Sussewell
[by my own hands and mind at the keyboards (Roland XV-88) and not my drum kits – don’t even try it unless you are ready to meet yourself in the Light of your Creator!]

Yours truly with Much Love & Brotherly affection,

John Milton Sussewell
(a/k/a Suss!)
http://www.johnsussewell.com
http://www.myspace.com/johnsussewell

P.S. There is Someone far greater than anyone’s music or daily work – far greater than anyone’s amusement for that matter. Music and the Arts are subjective – Life is certain and should neither exalt nor diminish those views above those who walk along side of us. Therein is the conundrum, and not at the expense of others or ourselves. Go figure for yourself while others are being considered in the process: [2 Timothy 2:24 – 2 Timothy 3:10; Psalm 26:2; 2 Corinthians 13:5]. So Run… but do so with common decency and common sense. Therein is the wisdom to solve anyone’s riddle or conundrum:

Not Seasonal, but for a Lifetime! 8-SussPurityBreakinDownTheWallsInSouthAfrica1982-2
This picture was taken of me in Johanessburg, SA during apartheid. Mandela was still in jail under that regime and now he is out. Think of what he lost and the decades he lost while imperfect men mumble and stumble about seeking the most simple in Life. Now Americans have the opportunity to re-create what was originally Intended. It is not about color nor ethnicity, but about our uniformity in a vision and mission which speaks toward the benefit of everyone [even those dead and gone]. If this Country says we trust in God and put that upon our money, then trust in God’s spirit to resurrect those in eternity. I have no authority to speak beyond my means, but boldly quote the Word of God by His own inspiration through folks no different than any of us – but in their own time and circumstances. Herein, and during this season of Life (24/7, 365), I give thanks. The Word of the only True God is available to anyone who has a heart and capacity to receive it.

Not Seasonal, but for a Lifetime! 5-SussB4TheWall-BrandenburgGate-Berlin-Germany1982-2

You are NOW about to leave any walls you build around yourself. Pay attention and do not try to adjust your remote to another channel. It is no longer about countries, but about People – and the remote is in God’s Hands. So be personable without the fear of anyone infringing upon Our freedoms and liberty. Yeah… go figure...

Not Seasonal, but for a Lifetime! 120YdHH-Suss67-FEMA-2

Last edited by Suss on Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : correcting links)

http://www.linkedin.com/in/johnsussewell  http://www.facebook.co

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum