BC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BC's

Billy's Substitute WTJ Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Is Dennis Chambers, Doing ?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What Is Dennis Chambers, Doing ? Empty What Is Dennis Chambers, Doing ? Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:57 am

spanky

spanky

Well I don't think that I am completely crazy, but I am trying to figure out, what is Dennis Chambers doing here, he is using both kick pedals, and his hi hats at the same time. Or am I missing something ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6c5_5WdAmY

2What Is Dennis Chambers, Doing ? Empty Re: What Is Dennis Chambers, Doing ? Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:42 am

Ted E. Bear

Ted E. Bear

Hi Spanky,

Looks like he's using a DW pedal. I'm not sure but it's possible he's using heel-toe and the beater is also hitting on the heel pressure as well as the toe. so he's doing the bass drum stuff with just one foot.

And making it look easy,too ! LOL

Peace, TED

http://www.drumminfool.com

3What Is Dennis Chambers, Doing ? Empty Re: What Is Dennis Chambers, Doing ? Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:20 am

Igor

Igor

his left foot is on both hi hat pedal and left double bass pedal,playing the 1st 8th note of the triplet, and the right foot doing 2nd and 3rd 8th notes of the triplet.

4What Is Dennis Chambers, Doing ? Empty Re: What Is Dennis Chambers, Doing ? Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:14 am

spanky

spanky

I thought so, but I needed somebody else to tell me that, I was not crazy, I really could not get a view of his foot also being on the hi hat pedal, I am going to give it a closer inspection.

5What Is Dennis Chambers, Doing ? Empty Re: What Is Dennis Chambers, Doing ? Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:50 pm

Igor

Igor

Watch El Negro's DVD Traveling Throuth Time (with Giovanni Hidalgo),he plays a lot of these things

6What Is Dennis Chambers, Doing ? Empty Re: What Is Dennis Chambers, Doing ? Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:40 pm

spanky

spanky

Hey Ted, good to see ya dude. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum