BC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BC's

Billy's Substitute WTJ Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates

+5
D. Slam
Colin
spanky
boomer
fuzit
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates Empty Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates Fri May 14, 2010 11:16 am

drumman

October 5 - 7 "Blue Note", NEW YORK, NY, USA

October 8 "Mauch Chunk Opera House". JIM THORPE, PA, USA

October 10 Music Hall Center For The Performing Arts. DETROIT, MI.

October 14 - 17 "Jazz Alley", SEATTLE, WA, USA

October 18 - 19 "Yoshi's". OAKLAND, CA, USA

October 20 - 23 "Catalina' Bar & Grill". LOS ANGELES, CA, USA

2Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates Empty Re: Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates Fri May 14, 2010 12:14 pm

Admin (Pete)

Admin (Pete)
Admin

Maybe those dates in NYC or Detroit.

You let me know, Boomer. I will stay
in touch on those.

Regards, pirat

https://bcwtj.forumotion.com

3Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates Empty Re: Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates Fri May 14, 2010 4:11 pm

fuzit

Nothing in the D.C. area? SHOOT!!!!

4Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates Empty Re: Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates Fri May 14, 2010 5:55 pm

Ted E. Bear

Ted E. Bear

Hey Pete if you're comin to New York, let me know so we can hook up !

thanks Boomer ! And drumman for posting them.

Peace, TED

http://www.drumminfool.com

5Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates Empty Re: Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates Fri May 14, 2010 6:59 pm

boomer

Hopefully, we will have one or two more venues packed into the three week period everybody. Lord knows this will be a challenge but a positive one nonetheless as we are not getting any younger.
Looking forward then.

BC

6Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates Empty Re: Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates Fri May 14, 2010 7:29 pm

Ted E. Bear

Ted E. Bear

Hi Boomer,

Can you tell us who will be in the lineup for the dates in New York or otherwise ? thanks !

an early Happy Birthday , too !

Peace, TED

7Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates Empty Re: Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates Fri May 14, 2010 7:50 pm

drumman

Ted,
Here is the line up for the fall tour:

Billy Cobham Band

FRIDAY OCTOBER 8

BILLY COBHAM BAND ::: BUY ONLINE

You don't get see many musicians that perform at the rarified level of Billy Cobham, but we have that problem taken care of with this exclusive engagement with jazz fusion's greatest and most explosive drummer. Accompanied by brilliant musicians from France, England and Brazil, the Billy Cobham Band brings a powerful world music experience to Jim Thorpe. Jean-Marie Ecay - guitar, Fifi Chayeb - bass, Junior Gill - steel pan/Pan Cat Mallots, Christophe Cravero - keyboard/violin, Camelia Ben Naceur - keyboards join Cobham for an unforgettable evening.

doors 7:30 / showtime 8:30 / ticket $38

8Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates Empty Re: Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates Fri May 14, 2010 11:39 pm

spanky

spanky

Billy we are still trying to get you back to Philadelphia, like back at the Keswick, in Glenside PA.

Jim Thorpe
Only 1.5 hours from Philadelphia, and 2 hours from New York City, Jim Thorpe offers an authentic and unique respite for visitors and the sense of feeling far away.

9Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates Empty Re: Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates Sat May 15, 2010 2:03 am

Colin

Colin

Is There two
Guitar players on every Date?

That is what is Needed.

Outtasight
Colin

10Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates Empty Re: Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates Sat May 15, 2010 5:46 am

D. Slam

D. Slam

Awesome! Teching or simply enjoying the show.... Either way, I plan on being there. Yoshi's Oakland is a great venue, but Yoshi's S.F. is noticeably better and I think this unit of Billy's would sound better there.... In any case, I'm looking forward to this. Always wanted to see this band and I think Billy and company will knock this one out of the park.

11Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates Empty Re: Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates Tue May 18, 2010 9:55 pm

Admin (Pete)

Admin (Pete)
Admin

Ted E. Bear wrote:Hey Pete if you're comin to New York, let me know so we can hook up !

thanks Boomer ! And drumman for posting them.

Peace, TED

I will let you know, Ted.

Things are heated up in the world
and locally and might necessitate
my being there, anyway. The best
thing would be seeing Boomer and
you, while I was there.

I will keep in touch.

Regards,

https://bcwtj.forumotion.com

12Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates Empty Re: Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates Sat May 22, 2010 11:44 am

drumman

I agree with Spanky, Billy needs to play Philadelphia again.
Jim Thorpe, PA is a pain to get to I have to drive over 90 mins. to get there and then
drive back again!

For those of us not in the know, Jim Thorpe PA is not a major market, it is in the styx of Pennsylvania.
Billy played the Keswick Theater in Philly April 2002 and the place was packed.
Who is booking these gigs for Billy, better research is needed.

13Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates Empty Re: Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates Thu May 27, 2010 5:07 pm

drumman

How do you post an image?

Last edited by drumman on Fri May 28, 2010 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total

14Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates Empty Re: Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates Fri May 28, 2010 12:08 am

Ted E. Bear

Ted E. Bear

Drumman: first you click on host an image.

Then browse to the photo you wish to upload

then click host it.

You will get 3 links. I usually click on and copy the middle link.

Then you click on image.

Then paste the link you copied in that little box.

Try that.

Peace, TED

15Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates Empty Re: Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates Fri May 28, 2010 9:40 am

drumman

It looks a bit like a grade school auditorium, it doesn't seat that many people either.
If I can bear the over an hour and a half ride and I would like to make the show.[img]Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates Operah11[/img]

16Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates Empty Re: Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates Fri May 28, 2010 9:44 am

drumman

thanks for the info Ted, it worked great.

17Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates Empty Re: Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates Fri May 28, 2010 8:06 pm

Ted E. Bear

Ted E. Bear

You're welcome Drumman. Thanks for posting the picture !

Peace, TED

18Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates Empty Re: Billy's U.S. Fall 2010 Tour Dates Sun May 30, 2010 10:35 am

rgbdrum

Boomer, I'm in central Michigan about 2 hours from Detroit. I will see you October 10th! I can't wait!
I hope you have a great time on this tour. Be safe out there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum