BC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BC's

Billy's Substitute WTJ Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finally

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Finally  Empty Finally Sat May 28, 2011 8:21 am

spanky

spanky

Finally  TheFinalTouchBand
Well people it is finally coming together, remember how I was having a time coming up with the right musicians ?
Well I and the manager have found the right people for our Funk, R&B and Blues cover band called The Final Touch Band. I now have some very dedicated musicians, that is very excited about this project, so it looks like I will be able to throw something up there in sound bytes. We are all about the same age except for one of the guitar players, she is about 24, and this Korean girl is a great rhythm guitarist. And the keyboard player who also plays sax ,he is 28 I think. The attitudes and the excitement and commitment was what I was after, it just took a while through trial and error. When you are famous many musicians are looking to play with you, but when you are not it can be hard trying to find the right people. Because not only should they be good musicians, but they must have the right attitudes and the right temperament, of course there will be some problems, but you don;t want them right from the door. So things are looking good, and I will finally get to use my Roland Edirol recorder after all.

2Finally  Empty Re: Finally Sat May 28, 2011 5:04 pm

Daveonskins

Daveonskins

That's cool Spanky Cool Cool

Let me know when your playing I'll come yell at ya!!

D.L.

3Finally  Empty Re: Finally Sat May 28, 2011 6:28 pm

spanky

spanky

Thanks Dave it won't be long. We are working on one set of the 2 sets of songs now.

4Finally  Empty Re: Finally Sun May 29, 2011 11:09 am

Ted E. Bear

Ted E. Bear

Looking forward to hearing it Spanky !

Peace, TED

http://www.drumminfool.com

5Finally  Empty Re: Finally Tue May 31, 2011 1:19 pm

D. Slam

D. Slam

Hey, Spanky, as it's always been, I wish you nothing but the best
and look foward to hearing what The Final Touch Band has to offer!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum