BC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BC's

Billy's Substitute WTJ Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

As soon as I can come up for air

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1As soon as I can come up for air Empty As soon as I can come up for air Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:05 am

D. Slam

D. Slam

Hey everyone,

Between working with Billy and squeezing in my own gigs, I have had very little time. I will give you an overview of both shows as I witnessed them as soon as I can... Last night, Billy finished his final show of the Yoshi's series in Oakland Ca. Now it's off to Santa Cruz with his trio and then Seattle where Spectrum Revisited hits again. It's still not quite over for me as later this morning I will be taking some equipment and the band to Santa Cruz for the show tonight.

The jazz quartet was smokin! John Williams (bass) is EXTRAORDINARY! Heather just about made me cry, Billy was on fire last night and there was no water hose to be found!

I actually was able to get some pictures from the actual performance!

More later.

Don.

2As soon as I can come up for air Empty Re: As soon as I can come up for air Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:57 am

Admin (Pete)

Admin (Pete)
Admin

This guy is so lucky!!

Why wasn't I named Don Thomas??!!

affraid

https://bcwtj.forumotion.com

3As soon as I can come up for air Empty Re: As soon as I can come up for air Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:05 am

Niki

Niki

Sounds fantastic...you lucky dog!

I can only imagine how "Heather" sounded played by those great artists..

Peace
Niki

http://myspace.com/nikidolp

4As soon as I can come up for air Empty Re: As soon as I can come up for air Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:56 pm

stef

yes don ,you're lucky!!!Peace,stef
ps:if billy could come with his spectrum revisited band in Paris...

5As soon as I can come up for air Empty Re: As soon as I can come up for air Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:32 pm

Colin

Colin

It is the Location
and the fact that Don is a working Drummer.

And Of Course being at a good level with Bill Cobham.

John Williams
worked on the 1975-78 Inner Conflicts project.
Great to hear he is still playing.

Outtasight
Colin.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum