BC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BC's

Billy's Substitute WTJ Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

This would have been it...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This would have been it... Empty This would have been it... Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:30 pm

D. Slam

D. Slam

Thought you guys might find this interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsVYuGwAuR0&feature=channel

2This would have been it... Empty Re: This would have been it... Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:22 pm

Daveonskins

Daveonskins

Wow- what a loss....That guy was just amazing-

I'll try to get tickets to see that--Thanks for posting that Don-

D.L.

3This would have been it... Empty Re: This would have been it... Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:39 pm

D. Slam

D. Slam

Yeah, D.L., I'm still heartbroken over his passing. I think Michael and company were getting ready to do some serious damage. He didn't even get to do ONE show...

What are you gonna do? God is in control.

4This would have been it... Empty Re: This would have been it... Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:09 pm

Daveonskins

Daveonskins

Yeah that's the sad part--

He was always raising the bar for everyone else...who's gonna do it now......no one..
He looked to be in good health in the trailers....damn....They gotta hold that doctor accountable.

5This would have been it... Empty Re: This would have been it... Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:01 pm

D. Slam

D. Slam

Daveonskins wrote:Yeah that's the sad part--

He was always raising the bar for everyone else...who's gonna do it now......no one..
He looked to be in good health in the trailers....damn....They gotta hold that doctor accountable.

D.L.,

The autopsy report said that Michael was in good physical health at the time of his death. According to the report, he had some issues with his lungs but nothing serious. The report said he was 5'9" and weighed 138lbs. Which they said put him a little under weight but within acceptable parameters.

Michael's death was an acute reaction to the drug that was given to him and NOT from something that had been accumulating over a period of time.
Word is, "doctor" Murray gave Michael an injection of diprivan and left the room to use the phone. when he returned, Michael wasn't breathing.

There are those that would argue the fact that Michael was a grown man and should have known better... My argument is Michael was an addict and addicts do not think rationally. Which means it is the doctors responsibility to be rational, sound and to do no harm.

All Murray saw was $$$$$! And because of that, we've all lost arguably the world's greatest entertainer to date. Sad

D.

6This would have been it... Empty Re: This would have been it... Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:05 pm

Woody

Woody

The world lost a great musical talent when Michael jackson passed on. Crying or Very sad

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/robertwoodbury

7This would have been it... Empty Re: This would have been it... Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:38 pm

woofus

woofus

http://www.myspace.com/jazzstream23

8This would have been it... Empty Re: This would have been it... Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:24 pm

D. Slam

D. Slam

Though the shock is over, still whenever I think of him or read articles concerning him, the hurt is as equally painful as the day he died.

Very nice, Woof... Thanks. Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum