BC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BC's

Billy's Substitute WTJ Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drum 'N' Voice 3 & Palindrome Release Dates?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

c0leman

Hey all, I've been following the forum for a few months and just decided to join you fine people here. Over the last year, I've discovered Billy's ENTIRE library and have been overwhelmed.

I heard some samples from Palindrome off of Billy's website, and some awesome Drum N Voice 3 samples off of youtube.

Does anyone know the exact release dates of these two albums? I was gonna order my copies before Christmas and realized that neither of them are anywhere to be found!

D. Slam

D. Slam

Hello, C0leman and welcome. Last I heard Palindrome was going to be released some time in January. Not sure if that's still the case. I'll ask Billy and get back to you.... Or, he may see this and respond on his own before I get back to you with an answer.

D.

c0leman

D. Slam wrote:Hello, C0leman and welcome. Last I heard Palindrome was going to be released some time in January. Not sure if that's still the case. I'll ask Billy and get back to you.... Or, he may see this and respond on his own before I get back to you with an answer.

D.

Awesome, that sounds great! I've been following your posts as well...seems as if though you are quite the performer yourself. I look forward to chillin here, and looking forward to a release date for these albums!

After getting into Herbie Hancock's entire library, a friend told me I'd probably dig Cobham. The first albums I listened to were "Spectrum" and "Funky Thide Of Sings". Then I found a copy of "Crosswinds" and after witnessing such amazing musicianship on those albums, I demanded to hear his entire library! The crazy thing is that he is STILL CREATING GREAT MUSIC TODAY! "Drum N Voice 2" is such a trip! I pop it in at least once a week if not more. Very Happy

D. Slam

D. Slam

I've been following your posts as well...seems as if though you are quite the performer yourself.

Ha, hey c0leman, I perform a lot. How well I do it however is in the ear of the beholder... Wink

The interesting thing about Drum N Voice is many of the tunes were built around drum grooves they had Billy come in and play first.
An interesting way to create a string of music for sure.

Yeah, Billy is slammin! With the pen and staff paper, besides the sticks.

D.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum