BC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BC's

Billy's Substitute WTJ Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Asaph Forum Nutt!

+3
drumman
Asaph
D. Slam
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Asaph Forum Nutt! Empty Asaph Forum Nutt! Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:13 pm

drumman

Who is this dude, he is going nutts on the forum...responding to threads from a long time ago.
Chill out dude, you have about 10-20 posts in the last few days..do you have a job?...lol!

2Asaph Forum Nutt! Empty Re: Asaph Forum Nutt! Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:45 pm

Asaph

Asaph

Sorry. Didn't know I was being offensive. I'll stop. I'm just enjoying the forum.

(matter of fact, I am on vacation)

http://drumsinhisheart.weebly.com

3Asaph Forum Nutt! Empty Re: Asaph Forum Nutt! Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:43 pm

D. Slam

D. Slam

Asaph,

You have absolutely no reason to stop doing what you are doing.
We need more like you!!! Sometimes this forum will go totally
dead for weeks at a time, no activity at all! As far as I'm concerned
you're a breath of fresh air! Please continue to enjoy the forum
exactly as you have been. Like many of us who have been here
a long time, drumman is turning into one of the old farts!

He likely just missed a dosage of geritol and has the jones for a
tablespoon... Pay what he wrote here no nevermind. Laughing Laughing Laughing

KEEP POSTING! cheers

4Asaph Forum Nutt! Empty Re: Asaph Forum Nutt! Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:20 pm

Asaph

Asaph

Gee, thanks. I appreciate. I was about to wave goodbye to the place. I'm too old myself to deal with forum conflicts. Life's too short. Getting shorter all the time.

But, yeah, I appreciate your encouragement.

The number of forums I have stopped going to, drummer's forums, builders forums, religious, political ... so much negative energy. This place seemed different. Especially regarding topic matter. A little more focused, ... insightful and mature.

But, indeed, it does look weird to see my handle dropping down 20 threads. I tell people, when I'm in, I'm in. I get involved. I don't want to be a pest though.

5Asaph Forum Nutt! Empty Re: Asaph Forum Nutt! Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:58 pm

D. Slam

D. Slam

We have our moments Asaph. Sure we sometimes fight.
But remember, we're family and family sometimes squabble.

I've been here since circa 98. So what does that tell you? and
folks like Ted, Pete, Colin and some others have been here even
longer than that. Over the years I've learned that it's not how one
comes INTO a place necessarily, but more about how one goes out.

No matter what, we seem to always go out on a positve note even
though it may not have begun that way. It's also a testament to
how we feel about one another. Your posts are enthusiastic, uplifting
and fun to read. You are not afraid to contribute YOURSELF, that can't
be said for everyone here. And that's cool as we have those that correspond
on every level. And with that, there's always going to be some degree of
negativity. Just don't allow it to snuff out the positivity that you have to offer.

LET IT SHIIINNNNNE!! lol!

6Asaph Forum Nutt! Empty Re: Asaph Forum Nutt! Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:46 pm

Asaph

Asaph

sunny

7Asaph Forum Nutt! Empty Asaph Forum Nutt Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:07 am

drumman

The annoying thing about it is, that all these old threads have now come to the first page and you can't read
any of the new stuff. I don't want to see a comment about a tread that was already discussed 2 years ago!

Glad to have a new person on the forum, but don't make a spectacle of yourself.
It also makes you look silly for spending so much time on here, go out and experience life...
The forum will still be here when you get back.

8Asaph Forum Nutt! Empty Re: Asaph Forum Nutt! Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:48 pm

boomer

lol! I think you guys are great! I can't compare this site to any other since I don't make the rounds on the internet past this forum and my drum school on any consistent basis. You do bring a smile to my face, that's for sure............ Very Happy

9Asaph Forum Nutt! Empty Re: Asaph Forum Nutt! Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:13 pm

Igor

Igor

Concerning old posts... I just found an old (2001) thread that i printed because it was SOOOOOO funny (with Boomer's comment): a guy read about Boomer's method of warming up (holding telephone book under armpits) and tried to do the same but misunderstood it and instead of holding the books tried to tie them up to the sticks with the duct tape :-))))))))))))))))))))) I love to revisit old posts ! And Asaph is a very nice jewish name :-) Welcome aboard and keep on your comments, man!

10Asaph Forum Nutt! Empty Re: Asaph Forum Nutt! Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:43 pm

Daveonskins

Daveonskins

I don't mind looking at the older threads, because I missed alot along the way.

11Asaph Forum Nutt! Empty Re: Asaph Forum Nutt! Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:00 am

Racman

Racman

Sorry. Didn't know I was being offensive. I'll stop. I'm just enjoying the forum.
Asaph

You really have nothing to apologise for here. I was starting to like looking back at some of the earlier threads. In fact, I think some of those posts were when we were really into discussing a part of music that you don't hear about in other sites.

I especially like you choice on "the Taming of Monsters." Wink ha haaa!...Keep it happening Asaph my brother! cheers bounce

rac

http://www.glennracoma.com

12Asaph Forum Nutt! Empty Re: Asaph Forum Nutt! Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:27 am

D. Slam

D. Slam

drumman, leave him alone, man! If you don't want to read his comments then don't!
He's on the site enjoying the info that's here, past and present! When you see an old
thread then simply skip over it if you don't want to read it... You speak as if someone
has a gun to your head making you open these older posts and read Asaph's comments.

I think that you're the one who looks silly. Asaph doesn't seem to be worrying about
how you "experience" your time here or anywhere else for that matter. He's enjoying the
site and I for one find his enthusiasm and attitude quite refreshing..... Leave him be!!!

13Asaph Forum Nutt! Empty Re: Asaph Forum Nutt! Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:30 am

Asaph

Asaph

"spectacle" - 1 a : something exhibited to view as unusual, notable, or entertaining; especially : an eye-catching or dramatic public display; b : an object of curiosity or contempt <made a spectacle of herself>"

Drumman, my friend, it appears some folks might lean towards definition "a" for my time here thus far, while you are definitely using "b."

I suppose every forum needs someone with a more ... shall we say abrasive personality to take off the rough spots and keep everyone on their toes.

I dub thee BC's 100 Grit.

I'm back from my trip. You'll be happy to know I'll only have some time in the morning to stop by here.

14Asaph Forum Nutt! Empty Re: Asaph Forum Nutt! Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:37 pm

D. Slam

D. Slam

I dub thee BC's 100 Grit.

lol! lol! lol! I like you, kid! cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum