BC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BC's

Billy's Substitute WTJ Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thank you Dave!!...Fox Sticks

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thank you Dave!!...Fox Sticks Empty Thank you Dave!!...Fox Sticks Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:36 pm

Racman

Racman

About a month ago Dave sent me a pair of Fox Drumstics. Ever since then, I've been using them and can't put them down. They are great sticks. cheers 5-b is the size that seems more than appropriate for all styles of music.

Anyway, I'm hooked on'em and plan to be using them for awhile.

Has anyone tried them? If so, what are your thoughts?

http://www.glennracoma.com

2Thank you Dave!!...Fox Sticks Empty Re: Thank you Dave!!...Fox Sticks Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:47 pm

D. Slam

D. Slam

Like Dave and thanks to Dave, I have an associate endoresment deal with them, Rac. Best, most long lasting, perfectly balanced sticks I've ever used.

And the people there are some of the nicest folks I've ever corresponded with.

Btw, the name is "SilverFox".

Don.

3Thank you Dave!!...Fox Sticks Empty Re: Thank you Dave!!...Fox Sticks Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:33 pm

Racman

Racman

Yes, thanks D for your comments on "SilverFox" sticks.

I ment to change it. I realized the mistake while having lunch today Laughing Here locally, I can't find them. Is Dave a promo person or actually able to selling these? Maybe I can get a good price on a few pairs bounce Though I don't really need any now, but I will in near future. They last like you claimed; These sticks are very durable. I've been hitting (hard) with an alternative rock band for the past month and they still keep perfect balance and feel. I particularly like the subtle weight on the shoulder of the stick, not intimidating at all. In fact, you sense control in your hands as it hits the heads, pulling more sound out of the shell. Very well balanced stick....Love'em.

Also worked well in a jazz media. I've learned their seems to be more control on sticks that are tad heavier than thin ones. Idea

Last edited by Racman on Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Thank you Dave!!...Fox Sticks Empty Re: Thank you Dave!!...Fox Sticks Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:27 pm

D. Slam

D. Slam

Racman wrote:Yes, thanks D for your comments on "SelverFox" sticks. I ment to change it. I realized the mistake while having lunch today Laughing Here locally, I can't find them. Is Dave a promo person or actually able to selling these? Maybe I can get a good price on a few pairs bounce Though I don't really need any now, but I will in near future. They last. Like you claimed; These sticks are very durable. I've been hitting (hard) with an alternative rock band for the past month and they still keep perfect balance and feel. I particularly like the subtle weight on the shoulder of the stick. Very well balanced stick....Love'em.

Also worked well in a jazz media. I've learned their seems to be more control on sticks that are tad heavier than thin ones. Idea

Rac,

The sticks feel the way they do because they are made in pairs. In other words each pair of sticks were exclusively made to be paired together. so it's not a good idea to buy a bunch and randomely dump them in your stick bag.

The sticks are not in stores.... Mail order only.

D.

5Thank you Dave!!...Fox Sticks Empty Re: Thank you Dave!!...Fox Sticks Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:43 pm

Daveonskins

Daveonskins

Hi Racman and Don,

Sorry I've been out of touch for a bit, I've been in the throws of renovating my home, and just absolutely exhausted the last couple of weeks. I took on more than I could handle.......uugghhh....

Glad you like the sticks Rac, Hit me up on the PM, and give me your adress again, and I'll send you over another pair. Did I send 5b's last time?
I've been endorsing these sticks for the last 6 years or so, and they just really out play everything out there. Totally worth the money, and quality in every step of the manufacturing process. I just switched back to the Silverfox 5A and they are just fantastic.

How's things Don? Hope all is well man. ---->D.L.

6Thank you Dave!!...Fox Sticks Empty Re: Thank you Dave!!...Fox Sticks Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:28 pm

Racman

Racman

The sticks feel the way they do because they are made in pairs. In other words each pair of sticks were exclusively made to be paired together.
said D

Yes, that's correct when you mentioned that the sticks are paired to match. That's seems to be the key as I read it in their website's tech information. It seems there are a lot of hand craftsmanship entailed in the making of these sticks, which seems ironic when you consider how perfectly balanced and sheared correctly they are. You would think a machine would do that kind of adjustments. I believe these people are on to something crucial that other larger well known companies are neglecting.....in my estimation Cool

I can't imagine how on earth they actually pair these sticks in making a completed pair bongles my mind Shocked

Yeah Dave, I think you're right on the size being 5as' instead of the 5bs'. Would you really send me another pair, really? Wow cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Thank you.

7Thank you Dave!!...Fox Sticks Empty Re: Thank you Dave!!...Fox Sticks Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:08 pm

Daveonskins

Daveonskins

Sure Rac,

Just PM me your mailing adress, and I'll ship out another pair for you. Or hit me up o myspace-

D.L.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum