BC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BC's

Billy's Substitute WTJ Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Zone...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Zone... Empty The Zone... Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:10 am

Suss

Suss

There is a Zone to tap into the Treasure. It requires focus and fidelity. Such is what I’ve gained over the course of my life among many valued relationships with friends and associates. This is why I perform in an art form beyond the societal and global idioms. By my Faith, which works by love (Galatians 5:6), I have both broken down walls while Standing upon Foundations. Go figure. Rest assured: my life is not over yet; nor are any of ours.’

• For those who are curious without inquiring of me, when I find myself with a pair of drumsticks in my hands, and limbs to leverage the nuances, Someone greater than me comes out in the performances. Call it a Gift or a Talent. It doesn’t matter to me any longer. I just do it.
• For those who are not curious and not inquiring of me, when I find myself among those in society/culture settings: I am myself while respecting others. In all honesty, I have never met one single person in 60 years of my life (this coming July 17) that I hated or detested. Maybe Someone has protected me from the feudal system that permeated early England. Or maybe there is something more that I contributed to when presenting a proper attitude. I know; and that most intimately.
• For those who do inquire of me… that is when the door opens and we discover as much as is unearthed when honesty and humility reigns the Day! This is what relationship is about in our global society these days – whether it is accepted or not. Please do not say that I am among those who have not shared this Truth. I have shared it before and doing it once again.

Nephew Don: trust God to take care of the home front. Without “works,” there is no faith. Granted, this is easily said, but not easily done. Yet once again, I’ve been there and done that with humility. What I’ve learned in the process is to Trust while reaping something far beyond our imagination. In other words GO! You refused to do so when having the opportunity awhile ago when your wife and family went back to Japan. Please Man… GO! You will harvest far beyond what you even think to sow. Yet, this is your decision: know the Source and not my writings as if adding anything to the Father’s Spirit by His Son. (Hebrews 1:3)

It pains me to hear how some restrict, constrain (if not prevent) their personal development when having opportunities to broaden their own horizons. Don’t break walls, but stand upon the foundations upon which so many walls are being built among past human timidity and fear.

For those who look to me as an example; I am not an “example” but an “encourager:” someone who has both given and taken from our synergy. As I perform, so I live: and that interactively among those with ears and hearts to hear.

My “chops” came before my epiphany in 1982. Yet once the epiphany comes, the “chops” make more sense. Just have a bigger heart than what your ears hear. Work to increase the capacity of your heart, is my advice. Then, and only then, will one understand what others are doing as I still am achieving with myself.

So Kindly Tap into the Zone with Peace, Love and Purpose. It will be very troublesome at times, but take courage. You have no idea what the results will be when committed to this path in Life.

Love ya!

John Milton Sussewell
[Rev./D.Min]

P.S. I still have big ears and a clean heart. Can you help with My Growth among Our Own? Hopefully so; especially you Nephew DSlamm. Come UP! Do not descend. I have not given up on you Sir.

P.P.S. My thanks go to Billy Cobham and Boomer’s community worldwide. Thank you Boomer! You only have a glimpse on what I experience. I’ll see you when I get my new pair of glasses! LOL!

http://www.linkedin.com/in/johnsussewell  http://www.facebook.co

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum