BC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BC's

Billy's Substitute WTJ Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Amedia Cymbals

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Amedia Cymbals Empty Amedia Cymbals Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:05 pm

spanky

spanky

This greeting is to the Ghostnote forums, from the owner of Amedia Cymbals

Greeting to all. Just wanted to take this opportunity to say hello to you and send a bit of an intro on Amedia Cymbals USA. My name is Dominick Gagliano and I own and operate the USA division of Amedia Cymbals. We are responsible for all of NA and parts of SA at the moment excluding Brazil. As many of you may already know Amedia is a Turkish hand made brand of cymbals. Officially the line is nearing its 1 year anniversary in the US . Our focus is high quality cymbals with a huge diversification of product types and configurations. Currently we offer 24 differrent models of cymbals and within our offering there are close to 900 different cymbals available. We may likely have the widest assortment of cymbals on the market today. We do not make a "cheap" or entry level cymbal. All of our products are considered high quality and aimed at the pro or semi-pro player. We are excited about being part of the GHOSTNOTE community and look forward to presenting our line to the drum and cymbal afficionados on the site. Keep rockin or keep groovin!
Best Regards,
Dominick Gagliano
Amedia Cymbals USA
http://www.rtdrumsets.com/html/amediacymbals.html
[img]Amedia Cymbals Ahmet110[/img][img][/img][img]Amedia Cymbals Shaban10[/img][img]Amedia Cymbals Antiqu10[/img][img]Amedia Cymbals Vintag11[/img]

2Amedia Cymbals Empty Re: Amedia Cymbals Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:18 pm

D. Slam

D. Slam

I'm always into checking out new product. should I find any of these cymbals at any of the musical instrument stores I frequent I will most definitely hit a few.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum