BC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BC's

Billy's Substitute WTJ Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

New pictures with BC ...

+2
D. Slam
Gary Husband
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New pictures with BC ... Empty New pictures with BC ... Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:45 pm

Gary Husband

... (for those interested), from over the years at the Billy Cobham gallery at www.garyhusband.com

Hope you enjoy them.

Thanks and best wishes

GH

2New pictures with BC ... Empty Re: New pictures with BC ... Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:15 pm

D. Slam

D. Slam

Wow! Hi, G.,

The black and white picture of you, Billy, Peter Wolpl and Kai Eckhardt.....
I saw this band perform during the Traveler tour at a little place in San Jose
called the "Ajax Club". That's where I met you for the very first time. The
drum duet between you and Billy on "On the inside track" was awesome!

The next time I saw you was during the Spectrum Tour in 02 at Yoshi's, Oakland.
Great memories and great music for sure. It sure would be nice to get you with
your band out here to the S.F. bay area, G.

Here's hoping!

3New pictures with BC ... Empty Re: New pictures with BC ... Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:45 pm

Gary Husband

Love to D!
Thanks for the memories, and glad you've enjoyed some of the new pics!
All best wishes,
G

4New pictures with BC ... Empty Re: New pictures with BC ... Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:51 am

Woody

Woody

Great pictures, Gary. Thanks for sharing.

I saw a picture with Vinnie Colaiuta smoking a cigarette from the early 1990's. Maybe he quit smoking and that is why he gained so much weight as of late.

Anyways, nice to see that you have played with so many talented musicians over the years.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/robertwoodbury

5New pictures with BC ... Empty Re: New pictures with BC ... Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:10 am

Gary Husband

Yep I'm in great company. A pleasure to be working with all kinds of people. Thanks Woody

Vinnie still smokes I think .. or least he was when we had one together last time I saw him.

Last edited by Gary Husband on Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:11 am; edited 2 times in total

6New pictures with BC ... Empty Re: New pictures with BC ... Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:10 am

Gary Husband

... Just also to say plenty of even more new additions again uploaded in the www.garyhusband.com BC gallery as of today!

Hope you enjoy them!

GH

7New pictures with BC ... Empty Re: New pictures with BC ... Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:45 pm

stephane

Hi Gary!
Thanks for sharing your memories with one of my heroe!Peace Stef
ps: I think the Carribbean tour "at Nassau" was recorded,it would be great to have one day a cd of this tour!

8New pictures with BC ... Empty Re: New Pictures with BC.... Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:53 pm

drumman

Very cool web site, Gary..you really have that together nicely.
I like the music samples going while you are looking through the pictures,
it has a nice effect. Thanks for sharing!

9New pictures with BC ... Empty Re: New pictures with BC ... Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:33 pm

Ted E. Bear

Ted E. Bear

Wonderful photos Gary. thanks for sharing those with us !

And I wanted to extend my condolences on the loss of a bandmate of yours , the great Gary Moore.

Peace, TED

http://www.drumminfool.com

10New pictures with BC ... Empty Re: New pictures with BC ... Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:11 pm

Woody

Woody

Well, I hope you quit smoking cigarettes, Gary. I was a slave to them for a long time before I gave them up 10 years ago.
I feel alot better without them.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/robertwoodbury

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum