BC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BC's

Billy's Substitute WTJ Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boomer's Tama Drums

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Boomer's Tama Drums Empty Boomer's Tama Drums Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:14 pm

drumman

Found this photo from a collector, looks like one of Boomers kits from the early 80's?
I wonder how many of these different Tama kits Boomer used to own are still floating around
out there?

Boomer's Tama Drums Billys10

2Boomer's Tama Drums Empty Re: Boomer's Tama Drums Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:27 pm

Asaph

Asaph

Cool poster.

http://drumsinhisheart.weebly.com

3Boomer's Tama Drums Empty Re: Boomer's Tama Drums Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:00 am

D. Slam

D. Slam

lol! I remember that display.
The arms were battery powered
and would swing the sticks....

That display is probably worth
more than the drum set. Very Happy

Wow, what memories. drunken bom

4Boomer's Tama Drums Empty Re: Boomer's Tama Drums Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:22 pm

Ted E. Bear

Ted E. Bear

I actually have one of those displays which I purchased from professional percussion center here in NY when they were closing down. They had two of them. Paid $50 at the time. There is a space on the back to put a D battery , or a D Slam battery if you have one, in it and the arms will swing in an arc from side to side so it looks like he's playing. It's one of my favorite Boomer collectibles in my museum. LOL

I don't imagine it's worth more than the kit but I'm sure there aren't a lot of them floating around.

Peace, TED

http://www.drumminfool.com

5Boomer's Tama Drums Empty Re: Boomer's Tama Drums Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:53 pm

boomer

Honestly...........I don't remember that drum set at all. Maybe in my next senior citizen moment I'll get a flash but don't hold your breath. Now, the display I remember............ it is a bit funny to think about what was going on back in those days.......... There were some really good times, I must say. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum