BC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BC's

Billy's Substitute WTJ Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love is... But Beautiful

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Love is... But Beautiful Empty Love is... But Beautiful Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:32 pm

Suss

Suss

Re: http://www.johnsussewell.com/ButBeautiful.MP3 [8.26 MB]

My apologies to anyone who may be offended by my testimony today. This is my ultimate web log (blog) to date: without regard toward commercial gain nor the subjugation of personal responsibility which reflects upon no one I’m associated with nor controlled or programmed by. I will make note, however, of those folks whom I have the highest respect and regards for…

I only ask that before anyone listens to the link below, you would only take the time to read what I’ve typed toward an understanding of why this sound file was posted by me in the first place. Perhaps then, it will be understood why I am so self effacing. Such is purposed to Billy Cobham and all who through him with “skin” have contributed to my life beyond measure (Pete Corona, Alex Sanguinetti, Don Thomas, Ted McCallion, Colin, Mike Searle, Robert Woodbury, Keith Bell, Glenn Racoma, Isaiah Stewart, etc., etc.). You know whom you are in case I’ve missed some (which I assuredly have). Ultimately, with “love involved,” such is properly owing to Jesus Christ and His Father (two distinct persons and not the same as charlatan preachers/teachers still persist in building their congregations but not the relationships fundamental in their foundations).

With my attempt at very choice words typed, and with more emotions than can be expressed by me, we all should offer our support for the musical and lyrical sentiment voiced: especially to the vocalist. If you have a problem reading this either before or after the sound file, then you have a problem reading period and understand very little when presented to you literally (by hand). Work on that for yourself rather than complain against the lawyers who know this very well – let alone others who are frankly too timid to say anything to protect themselves and what they think is secure these days.

Ultimately, please be patient with me (and yourself) because I have something to say: though my heart is broken externally, but I am not spiritually. Kindly just listen to the lyrics first and then the music to understand why. I offer this as a reminder for anyone who has either gone through, or are going through, the pain of alienation, divorcement or isolation on any level. We are not alone in this scheme of things… rather, we are all victims of these corporate sort of things in this defunct system worldwide. Perhaps some of us might muster the courage to say that there are victims of loneliness in their own homes. Go figure for yourself… and if you find yourself coming up empty, then take it up with your local politic. If after that nothing satisfies, then PRAYERFULLY take that same petition and foremost matter up with your God. If you come up empty after that, then you are SOL since luck was never to be relied upon in the first place. [ hmmm; in mathematical or programming terms “an infinite loop?” NO; computers and the internet can only do what they are programmed to do. Human governments have the intelligence to change the “code” for either the benefit or detriment of others. It starts in our own homes; and perhaps I’m either the best OR WORST example to enunciate this principle. These daze I think I’m among the best… but then there are always detractors, aren’t there? [there’s a saying that ‘being an “original,” you can expect to be copied.”]

My perspective is toward anyone’s spirituality involved (assuming such spirituality is claimed by anyone reading this, while totally (fanatically) adhered to by others: KISS PRINCIPLE = make it plain and simple). I am not a fanatic nor a terrorists either aggressively or passively. If democracy is what is being touted around the globe then accept the input from the politic rather than manipulating the polls. Otherwise just rely upon what most don’t acknowledge in concert: “a” theocracy. Hmmm… go figure: most of you focused on the “theo” rather than the indefinite article predicating it. Hmmm… go figure. This is why there is so much turmoil today and since anyone wants to do is live in “quiet and peace,” there’s no wonder why there is conflict.

The senseless loss of life at the hands of those who -think they- serve God in some patriotic nationalism is nonsense [ya just might be collaterally damaging your own family abroad somewhere]. But then I’m empathetic enough to think about the atheists and agnostics. Ooops; I forgot; some don’t serve “a” God; neither “the” God since they don’t know Him or anyone anymore. Such only serve themselves today and those very close to them in a tight knit community. Well, there goes pity and sympathy…. Hmmm: I somehow can’t toss out the empathy though – in spite of the fact that God himself said that it is the “fool” who doesn’t believe in Him.

Okay (I’m not out to change the world, but I AM planting a seed). And since I’m not a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart, I cannot judge (nor wish to frankly) what may occur after I’ve offered my prayerful thoughts. So don’t YOU judge either, lest you be not judged by the thoughts and intents of your heart and yourself. If you “damn” someone, then so shall you be damned. If you fail to forgive, so shall you not be forgiven. Can you not see the futility of this basic principle when extrapolated, interpolated and subjugated to the divine law? Simply sift through the reasoning rather than being sifted yourself in reality.

Love your neighbor as you do yourself… why take everyone else out simply because you have no hope in your own household of life?! Just say goodbye and be done with it [and as callous as that may to seem as written by my hand, there are mindsets out there among us thinking just like that - - - I do not think like that].

More civilizations have been conquered in history than any one of us today can lay hold to. I mean think about it(!): after the very same motivations of spiritual control, mind control or physical conquest, what is left for those who either go to college or advanced degrees? So what the Hell is anyone learning about, let alone teaching or waiting upon? Simply said, our innate intelligence is to absorb knowledge – but not at the expense of others. Why then suck at a teat when we could have easily prepared AND eaten meat? I’ll echo why(?): simply because human kind is unique in the universe and there are many more who are still sucking at the teat rather than growing into mature meat and sustenance [… and I ain’t whistling Dixie nor at the teat myself when it comes to spiritual things nor music].

Yet for now, Christ himself suffered the sins of the entire world toward eternity: Jews don’t even want to pronounce their Father’s name, let alone adhere to a relationship with the Father who begat the Son; Christians act like they know better but find themselves bankrupt when evangelizing across cultures (yet they call it ‘ministry’ among missionaries); cultures far and wide are caught up into the latest information while overlooking what it means to be congenial. And there are still many among humanity who grasp the reality of relationships (without religion) - - - thereby ushering in the Kingdom of God and not some demagogue of special interests which history has shown to be false (rather than true). Namely, if you’re looking for empirical evidence, then keep looking. If you are looking within yourself with love and a forgiving heart, then you’ve already found the Truth.

Therefore, kindly remember that the senseless loss of life for no reason (and for a person’s own opinion (or college tuition in the USA) is nonsense. I WOULDN’T BE SURPRISED IF AS IN CHRISTENDOM, THERE ARE THOSE IS ISALM WHO HAVE MISINTERPRETED (or not engrafted/received/metabolized/(and spit out the seeds)) THE VERY UNDERSTANDING NECESSARY TO RELATE TO EACH OTHER HORIZONTALLY AS WE ALL CLAIM TO SPIRITUALLY VERTICALLY. BEFORE READING THE REST, CONSIDER THIS FROM ME PERSONALLY…

The Son already gave his life; and as a Christian I would say to those of Islam that martyrdom is no more credible than any other faith when the fanatics among us seek to starve and strive among ourselves for control. I am an African-American duly credentialed and educated among the populace. Moreover, I am nothing compared to countless greater hearts who for some reason choose to be silent. I am NOT waging a holy war (jihad). I AM waging a spiritual one to reconcile everyone. If I lose this war, then it is better than what no one back in the 60s understood at that time. If I lose this war, then I won’t have to face a whimsical politic ridiculing me after coming home. If I lose this war, then I will not have to claim that the military was my inroad into my future.

Simply said, I value Life and not merely its’ benefits. I still feel that way. So did Jesus Christ: the Prophet, Priest and King came way before the surrogate preachers. Perhaps it is the interpretation of what is held Holy among the Scriptures (and certainly upon Mount Zion in Israel where I’ve personally been) - - - however I hold paramount the principles of LIFE rather than the ravages of disenfranchisement, terrorism and outright war. Jews in Israel need to listen to those in Palestine. Stop the violence and just speak with each other rather than being chauvinistic and self centered. When was your last lamb slain toward atonement? Mine was over 2000 years ago. [I mean no disrespect since I have been to your part of the world and know the differences.]

In concert toward peace, I’m not deceived. It is going to take a Power greater than a politic (or some government among mankind) to enforce what it means to have “agape” love. You know: that very love which is unconditional and until Christ died had no meaning until now over two millenia later. Yet you expect us drummers to keep time without dropping a beat. Give us a break you sycophants. Simply said, in its’ very essence I have expressed what unconditional love is. I don’t have a “job” that I’m trying to protect:[been there; DONE THAT higher than most].

Furthermore, whereas some might think on a carnal (physical) level, I think spiritually without regard for anyone apart from my relationship with the Sovereign God with Everyone in my prayers. Apart from Him (Jehovah, and his Word), I have no need for some bitch on the beach trying to recreate me simply because she cannot understand the only pure language among us today: MUSIC. Pay for it. Most assuredly: prove your worth, but don’t take my crop away under some indentured slavery simply because it protects your family at the expense of mine. Time out… get the relationships and roles right – and the first step is to deal with yourself. Nuff said. Just consult your scripts and read between the lines… you’ll find the Truth; however painful it might be to you and those around you.

… oh, are you concerned about those around you? Rest assured, I am speaking here unconditionally and without regard to any policy of Terms and Conditions. I respect everyone and desire that what is typed by me personally should be digested for the several, as well as the joint. […go figure…]

In the meantime, this is where I’m at now with unconditional love in spirit, mind and body. Maybe it will make us ALL think for a Change instead of trying to keep up with the latest fads, fashions or STUFF that weighs us down.

Somebody help me out here. Who is the vocalist and keyboardist on this offering? I’d love to know again. I’m not old, but young, gifted and black. Just listen regardless of our ethnicity:

Re: http://www.johnsussewell.com/ButBeautiful.MP3 [8.26 MB]

“Love is funny
Or its sad
Or its quiet
Or its mad

It’s a good thing
Or its bad
…but Beautiful
[how] Beautiful…

To take a chance;
And if you fall…
…You fall…

… and I’m thinking
I wouldn’t mind
At all…

Love is tearful
Or its pain
Its a problem
Or its plain

Its a heartache
Either way…
But [how] Beautiful
Oh, …

…and I’m thinking
If you were mine [I’d] never let you go [no, no, no]
That would be
A Beautiful
I know… ….

[Interlude/etude- melodic solo(s)]

Love is cheerful
Or it’s gay
Its a problem
Either way

Its a heartache
Either way…
But [how] Beautiful…
Oooh….

And I’m thinking
I would have [I’d] never let you go
Oooh…

That would be
A Beautiful
Ooooooooh…
That would be
A Beautiful I know…”

Agapeo,

Suss!

http://www.linkedin.com/in/johnsussewell  http://www.facebook.co

2Love is... But Beautiful Empty Re: Love is... But Beautiful Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:16 pm

D. Slam

D. Slam

Beautiful tune, Uncle.

3Love is... But Beautiful Empty Re: Love is... But Beautiful Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:24 pm

Suss

Suss

Re: http://www.billycobham.com/forums/index.php?topic=2914.0

I'm only repeating here with the following text; and only for those interested in responding.

Re: http://www.johnsussewell.com/2Reconcile.mp3

This is just one song that I wrote and play keyboards on during a moment of undisturbed silence. Silence from a woman crying after help when Ambilify would have done better for her; silence from a child crying after attention when parental support might have made a difference. What will become of this compilation is not in my hands; though I wrote and played it on the keyboards as compiled (c.2008 & c.1978-9, respectively): and I’m a drummer by skill level and track record in 2008. I’m also a minister (servant) of good news (Gospel) that pits mankind against mankind far more times than any of us are either alive or those within our traceable genealogies (even our families) will restrict us to. Many would be surprised with what you will come up with: especially in America (USA). We are not in a war of nations and personalities, but ideologies. We’re all equal and on the same footing: Earth! I’m secured with a clean conscience… are you? Go figure and listen…please! Such is why I write… shouldn’t someone write instead of grafting after a “grade” or “acceptance?”

I Used to Believe In justice and equity.
Opportunity for both the competent and competitive;
Community among the different in spite of our differences.

I don’t believe that anymore…
Certainly not, if only, on face value.
What we know should produce…
Yet the harvest is being hoarded somehow.
Someone, or some people, are holding something back in dishonesty and untruthfulness.

I don’t believe that anymore…
No more than the left foot being out of step with the right,
No more than a breath of air can be taken in without exhaling,
No more than blood without the veins to convey it back to the lungs,
I don’t believe in everyone’s right to justify their own spirituality and politics rather than say: “May we speak about this without violence?”

What I believe is this:

I believe in the compassionate…
In the willing to be sober and sensitive to others.
In the teachableness of us all since we’re all students in Life.
In the empathetic… and this is why:

Lies have become truths, and truths lies.
Who discerns the difference?
Who still believes in this ping pong game
We play with each other in public forums…
Even governments of nations and sovereignties beat around the burning bush?

Who are the students and who are the teachers,
Among faiths beyond the sole person looking for hope among his destitution?
What is actually being said to make a difference
To plumb the power of each person?
What we do is most important with what we believe.
“I don’t know,” is no longer an excuse anymore.
To say something is not known is willful ignorance among those reading this.
To say that “I have read and understand” is paramount.

Aren’t we all meant to believe with
Hope and cooperation instead of degradation,
disgruntlement and discouragement sufficating
This undeserving and unqualified humanity we now euphemize as “global economy”?

We’re justified far more than in the lie of Santa at Christmas.
Our parents lied to us and We are lying to our children.
My belief is just to forgive each other and move on.
My belief has always been to grow with each step… tell the Truth!

My belief is in sussing it out for ourselves...
My belief is for the greater charity of love unfeigned among brothers:
Busting the bubble between religion and politics
And making it real for everyone:
Making it even understandable to the children we are raising.

Get understanding, for upon getting it,
Any knowledge and wisdom will support it.
Apart from that understanding; keep learning while striving for the meat:
It still will evade us however smart we become.

Wisdom is the flower sprouting upon the branch of knowledge and understanding.
Artforms stem from that growth, and relationship provides seed down the road
For those unprincipled…
Government is desired among the disenfranchised;
While hoarded among those empowered to know better.

Yes, I believe.
I only speak from experience…
In that truth and principle I will abide…

Yes I believe… though some know me as Suss, I’m nobody.
… yet I dream for the Day when Psalms 113:7 becomes reality rather than actuality for mankind in our context of things:

Psalms 113:1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise, O ye servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD.
2 Blessed be the name of the LORD from this time forth and for evermore.
3 From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD'S name is to be praised.
4 The LORD is high above all nations, and his glory above the heavens.
5 Who is like unto the LORD our God, who dwelleth on high,
6 Who humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven, and in the earth!
7 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill;
8 That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people.
9 He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the LORD.

I’m both fulfilled and frustrated at the willingness and unwillingness of intelligent folk these days to understand what is going on beyond our own personal pursuits in the name of survival and supporting families. Where is the name of our God in this scenario? Go figure… get in touch with your own pain (as painful that certainly will be)… then reach out to others. Why I had to go through it again is beyond me… except to say that everyone walking the face of the earth must come to know who God is, rather than who others say he is.

Thank you for your patience in reading this and listening.

Sincerely with unconditional love… (Agapeo)

Suss!
http://www.johnsussewell.com
http://www.myspace.com/johnsussewell

Love ya... for real!

P.S. Something new from a dear friend, artist and guitar player that I'm playing on. The CD, etc., will be release within the month.

http://www.johnsussewell.com/all_cdmaster.mp3

Musically, this says it ALL for me.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/johnsussewell  http://www.facebook.co

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum