BC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BC's

Billy's Substitute WTJ Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

billy cobham - george duke band !!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1billy cobham - george duke band !! Empty billy cobham - george duke band !! Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:43 am

GeeDee007

GeeDee007

hello billy,

i was on the george duke concert (deja vu tour) 2010 in Ruesselsheim, germany.
after the show i talked to george for 20 minutes. my main question to george was:
WILL THERE BE ANOTHER BILLY COBHAM GEORGE DUKE BAND ?????
he told me, if you are willing and the time frame will be ok, he will do it !! Laughing
i mean billy, everybody of the members are still alive!! i did the same question to
alphonso, when his forum was still open!! he wrote me: everything today is possible,
yes i would play with billy & george again. - this was my reaction: bounce Laughing

what do you think billy??

greetz
Gee

http://musicgeedee.blogspot.de

2billy cobham - george duke band !! Empty Re: billy cobham - george duke band !! Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:19 am

Colin

Colin

GeeDee007 wrote:hello billy,

i was on the george duke concert (deja vu tour) 2010 in Ruesselsheim, germany.
after the show i talked to george for 20 minutes. my main question to george was:
WILL THERE BE ANOTHER BILLY COBHAM  GEORGE DUKE BAND ?????
he told me, if you are willing and the time frame will be ok, he will do it !! Laughing
i mean billy, everybody of the members are still alive!! i did the same question to
alphonso, when his forum was still open!! he wrote me: everything today is possible,
yes i would play with billy & george again. - this was my reaction: bounce Laughing

what do you think billy??

greetz
Gee

Last edited by Colin on Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:21 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Great I hope John Scofield would Join as well)

3billy cobham - george duke band !! Empty Re: billy cobham - george duke band !! Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:16 pm

GeeDee007

GeeDee007

hey colin,
thank you for the ad. i try to get a answer from john Very Happy,
but there is still no answer from billy No
so sad, cause he is one of my favorite jazz musicians. he´s
in the same level like john mc laughlin, george duke,
joe zawinul & miles davis!!!!!!!sunnysunny
Gee

http://musicgeedee.blogspot.de

4billy cobham - george duke band !! Empty Re: billy cobham - george duke band !! Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:35 pm

Colin

Colin

Billy has many projects.

nothing would be ruled out

But all the 4 of these are Stars now

So I hope Bill considers this - when time is ok

Outtasight
Colin

5billy cobham - george duke band !! Empty Re: billy cobham - george duke band !! Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:00 pm

boomer

Regarding working with George and Alphonso in the future: Let's see what tomorrow brings. Regarding the past stuff we did: I am curious as to how we might approach it after almost forty years. I think playing as we did back then is not reality and something that should be left in the past. But I believe that whatever we do with it could be intriguing to play and experience to as listeners.

Boomer

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum