BC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BC's

Billy's Substitute WTJ Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

thank you Billy for the show!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1thank you Billy for the show! Empty thank you Billy for the show! Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:40 am

stephane

Yesterday i went to the" new morning" in Paris, and guys, i can tell you Billy was on top this night!The show started with a groovy AC/DC from" Magic and Stratus" and we had a cool Red Baron at the very end of the show. The last time i saw you was in 2002 at the new morning for the dvd recording,maybe i'm wrong but i think there were more people yesterday? Billy used his double bass drums yamaha kit with a set of timbales and percussion on his left,Fifi Chayeb on Bass,J-M Ecay on guitars, and Christophe Cravero on keys and violin,a nice french team!we had several short drums solo at the begining of some tracks and a wonderful one at the end of "Alfa Waves".Each solo was musical,never boring.My wife really like the tune Panama wich started with a nice guitar introduction...We had no time to say hello at the end of the show but all i can say is "Bravo" and thanks again Billy to be a source of inspiration after all these years.Peace,Stef
ps:Sorry guys i have a lot to say about this show but my english is limited!!!

2thank you Billy for the show! Empty Re: thank you Billy for the show! Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:01 pm

Colin

Colin

Great Review Steph.

Outtasight
Colin.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum