BC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BC's

Billy's Substitute WTJ Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Michael Jackson Live in London in July- Feb (50 gigs now)

+2
D. Slam
Colin
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Colin

Colin

He went on arena stage Alone
and spoke Live to the Media and fans.
he was late and had to be fast
as the X-Factor Live gig was getting ready for there night.

He was brief
and said 'This Is It'
the final London Live Concerts.

That 02 Phone Company Arena
is owned by the American group AEG.

Prince did 21 gigs there
and made Millions.

He looked very well
and ready for this Mega money earner
and the Money making arena.

I hope Drummer Ricky Lawson
is able to be in the band
as he did Live Tours before with MJ.
And can handle the gig.

Tickets are £50, £65 and £75
One Promoter on Sky News just said.
Affordable MJ July London.

Michael Jackson Live in London in July- Feb (50 gigs now) Article-1159645-03C22CE0000005DC-730_468x292
He looked well
just 10 shows.

Michael Jackson Live in London in July- Feb (50 gigs now) Article-1159645-03C1E313000005DC-121_233x346

Michael Jackson Live in London in July- Feb (50 gigs now) Article-1159645-03BFE889000005DC-119_224x350

The man that set this up
Randy Phillips of AEG.

Click the SkyNews Video Player.
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Showbiz-News/Michael-Jackson-Announces-Summer-Concert-Dates-At-The-O2-Arena/Article/200903115235139?lpos=Showbiz_News_Top_Stories_Header_3&lid=ARTICLE_15235139_Michael_Jackson_Announces_Summer_Concert_Dates_At_The_O2_Arena_

Outtasight
Colin.

Last edited by Colin on Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:50 pm; edited 4 times in total

D. Slam

D. Slam

Wow! Thanks for this, Colin!

I'm hoping that once the smoke has cleared and it's all said, done and over with, that Mike's performance will have tuned this into the good news i'm hoping for. I'd love to see him go out with an awesome, final, bang!

It's great to have you giving us this info, Colin.

You da man!

"Outtasight!"

D.

drumman

He is finished in the U.S., I doubt if he can live down the child molestation charges.
The Neverland Ranch is a now a run down, abandoned building.
If he can make a comeback in Europe, that would be good for him.
He has made some great music in the past, but his demons have been his downfall.
The press in the United States is brutal and it would take a miracle for him to flurish
in the U.S. again.

D. Slam

D. Slam

I have to disagree with you, drumman. The masses that attend this form of entertainment are pretty fickled. If Michael comes out smokin and produces some steller performances, then that's all it will take for him to be at least among those at the top again.

If he's finished, it's because his time has come and gone. Whatever happened with Neverland is of no concern to his fans. They don't care about any of that. I for one am pulling for him to at least perform well. That way he goes out with no excuses.

Go get em, Mike!

Daveonskins

Daveonskins

I seriously doubt that these will be his ''Last'' performances.

It's most likely advertised this way to make the most bank possible...oldest trick in the book! He'll do great, and be doing more performances long after this series of concerts.

I think he's one of the greatest performers of our time, and super talented. As for the other stuff with the child molestation etc...I can only make assumptions about that.

He is eccentric, but certainly talented.

D.L.

Colin

Colin

Yes true Don
and he is only doing 10 dates
so many from around the world want tickets,
Japan has gone crazy for them
they go on sale this friday I think.

One second seller site
is saying £300 per ticket
but that only costs them £50 to buy.

So you get the idea this Friday and the
American AEG London Arena
will be a Bloodbath for tickets.

Outtasight
Colin.

D. Slam

D. Slam

It's most likely advertised this way to make the most bank possible...oldest trick in the book!

D.L.,

Audrey and I were talking about this very thing just the other day.
If he kills it in Europe, it will create a buzz that will ripple around the world.
But again, he HAS to perform, The way I see it he's sitting pretty good right now...

If he nails it in this concert series, the sky's the limit
should he choose to continue.

D.

P.S. Love your avatar pic.

Colin wrote:Yes true Don
and he is only doing 10 dates
so many from around the world want tickets,
Japan has gone crazy for them
they go on sale this friday I think.

One second seller site
is saying £300 per ticket
but that only costs them £50 to buy.

So you get the idea this Friday and the
American AEG London Arena
will be a Bloodbath for tickets.

Outtasight
Colin.

Absolutely, Colin. And if he does well, then the king of pop
will be back.

Daveonskins

Daveonskins

Thanks Don,

Those are Early 60's 3Ply Gretsch drums. They sound like Tony's did-----Now I just have to play them like him tongue

I hope Michael kicks ass on the concerts, cause there really isn't anyone like him as far as performing goes...

I'm sure there will be a DVD shortly after these shows.

Woody

Woody

There's a reason they call him the "King of Pop".

He pretty much rules the roost, when it comes to performing.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/robertwoodbury

Colin

Colin

They Soild out of those 10 dates
in one night.

He then added 9 more
they also Sold out faster to Presale,

So now Ryan Phillips
has set up 30 dates July to Sept.

MJ is back in America now working on those shows
and how best he can do them etc.

Ryan is also trying to set up a New CD
but I think SonyBMG may come back
and want to be part of the AEG deal.
I hope Ryan can sort out the Legal Problems

A Show DVD and BluRay
are also going to be made.
And if they set it up a Pay TV deal.

Outtasight
Colin.

Colin

Colin

Tickets sell out in hours.
Tonight those that only want the Official low price
are sleeping outside of the Arena
in the cold to buy in the morning.

50 nights are now confirmed by AEG Arena

Outtasight
Colin.

D. Slam

D. Slam

It's most likely advertised this way to make the most bank possible...oldest trick in the book!

Seems you hit the nail straight and flush, on this one D. L.

Thanks for keeping us informed on this, Colin.

Colin

Colin

Tickets online sold at 6 a second
All tickets have been sold out for all dates.

Now it is down to the black market sellers
Fans anger at 2 x £75 tickets costing up to
£16,000

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1161160/Fans-fury-touts-sell-Michael-Jackson-concert-tickets-16-000-pair-black-market.html

Michael Jackson Live in London in July- Feb (50 gigs now) Article-1161557-03E04577000005DC-327_468x307

The First 2 who bought at the AEG arena this morning
they paid top original price of £75 a ticket
and got Front Row tickets.

Outtasight
Colin.

spanky

spanky

I am glad to see him doing something, the press in this country and Britan are pure evil, they aim to destroy you, they beat on you non stop. I don't blame him for jetting out of the U.S. I would have too. These people put so much pressure on you, that you become a mental case. Just ask Spears, or Paris, these fools put lasting scars on people.

D. Slam

D. Slam

spanky wrote:I am glad to see him doing something, the press in this country and Britan are pure evil, they aim to destroy you, they beat on you non stop. I don't blame him for jetting out of the U.S. I would have too. These people put so much pressure on you, that you become a mental case. Just ask Spears, or Paris, these fools put lasting scars on people.

Spanky,

In much of Michael's case what you say is true. But for the most part I think it's more a case of blame the player, not the game. This is a game of fame and fortune, much more than it is one of artistic passion. It's all a part of that genre.

There's a very wide line between wanting to be a great entertainer and wanting to be a superstar. They each have their own rulebook and you better darn well know what those rules are before you decide to play.

D.

spanky

spanky

D. Slam wrote:
spanky wrote:I am glad to see him doing something, the press in this country and Britan are pure evil, they aim to destroy you, they beat on you non stop. I don't blame him for jetting out of the U.S. I would have too. These people put so much pressure on you, that you become a mental case. Just ask Spears, or Paris, these fools put lasting scars on people.

Spanky,

In much of Michael's case what you say is true. But for the most part I think it's more a case of blame the player, not the game. This is a game of fame and fortune, much more than it is one of artistic passion. It's all a part of that genre.

There's a very wide line between wanting to be a great entertainer and wanting to be a superstar. They each have their own rulebook and you better darn well know what those rules are before you decide to play.

D.
Got it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum