BC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BC's

Billy's Substitute WTJ Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Michael Jackson is Dead !

+9
Ted E. Bear
Colin
Admin (Pete)
Suss
stephane
Daveonskins
drumman
Drum_Student
Woody
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Michael Jackson is Dead ! Empty Michael Jackson is Dead ! Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:28 pm

Ted E. Bear

Ted E. Bear

unbelievable ! What a loss!

RIP Peace, TED

http://www.drumminfool.com

2Michael Jackson is Dead ! Empty Re: Michael Jackson is Dead ! Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:32 pm

Woody

Woody

RIP, Michael.

So sad.......... Crying or Very sad

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/robertwoodbury

3Michael Jackson is Dead ! Empty Re: Michael Jackson is Dead ! Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:45 pm

Colin

Colin

They say he was in Coma.

Real Sad news.

Outtasight
Colin.

4Michael Jackson is Dead ! Empty Re: Michael Jackson is Dead ! Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:06 pm

D. Slam

D. Slam

I can't tell you all how much this hurts.... My heart is deeply, deeply broken...

5Michael Jackson is Dead ! Empty Re: Michael Jackson is Dead ! Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:48 pm

Daveonskins

Daveonskins

Sad...Sad news..A true American Icon- His Legacy will live on.

R.I.P. Michael

6Michael Jackson is Dead ! Empty Re: Michael Jackson is Dead ! Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:10 pm

Admin (Pete)

Admin (Pete)
Admin

Shocking. What an impact he
had on music. I am sad to see
him leave us.

RIP, Michael.

https://bcwtj.forumotion.com

7Michael Jackson is Dead ! Empty Re: Michael Jackson is Dead ! Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:51 am

stephane

That's just incredible!
Now, i have many,many regrets,not seeing him with his brothers live in Paris,i can't believe it right now...Man,rest in peace.Peace,Stef

8Michael Jackson is Dead ! Empty Michael Jackson is Dead ! Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:05 am

drumman

Maybe now Paul McCartney can get his publishing rights back that Michael stole
from him! Last I heard Paul McCartney had to go through him to get a raise in his
publishing/royalties checks and Michael never responded back.
Hopefully things will be put right now that Michael is out of the picture.

9Michael Jackson is Dead ! Empty Re: Michael Jackson is Dead ! Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:15 pm

Admin (Pete)

Admin (Pete)
Admin

Potent words and timing, DM.

Maybe you should start another
thread and enlighten us as to
these details you are aware of.

Regards,

10Michael Jackson is Dead ! Empty Re: Michael Jackson is Dead ! Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:37 pm

Colin

Colin

Why did his Private Doctor go missing?

They need to speak with him

Injections of Demerol - can cause death.
Of course MJ was in Pain
but if he knew the block of pain is 50/50
you could Die
then I think he may have not gone with that injection.

The London Paper Front Page says
the London gigs killed him.
But of course performing kept MJ going.

Maybe a better Private Doctor
could have changed all this
of course it may have not, as well.

Outtasight
Colin.

11Michael Jackson is Dead ! Empty Re: Michael Jackson is Dead ! Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:27 pm

stephane

Hey Drumman,
we are talking about death and i think, at this particular moment ,you could avoid this negative feedback!peace,Stef

12Michael Jackson is Dead ! Empty Re: Michael Jackson is Dead ! Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:03 pm

Daveonskins

Daveonskins

We all have to wait for the REAL facts to come out. As with anything of this magnitude, there are plenty of false statements, and accusations flying around everywhere.

The facts will be revealed, and until then everything is speculation.

All I know is-Michael was a pure genius. Everything he did had that extra attention to detail, and that extra magic to it.

He was on a higher level as a solo artist than just about every other musician on the planet.

And yeah Drumman, Who cares about Paul McCartney's royalties...really? Do you really?---poor timing there for a drummer.

13Michael Jackson is Dead ! Empty Re: Michael Jackson is Dead ! Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:43 pm

Drum_Student

Drum_Student

It is definatley a sad thing ... i've been a fan of his since i was 2 years old

14Michael Jackson is Dead ! Empty Re: Michael Jackson is Dead ! Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:12 am

D. Slam

D. Slam

"He knew

Friday, June 26, 2009

Years ago Michael and I were having a deep conversation about life in general.

I can't recall the exact subject matter but he may have been questioning me about the circumstances of my Fathers Death.

At some point he paused, he stared at me very intensely and he stated with an almost calm certainty, "I am afraid that I am going to end up like him, the way he did."

I promptly tried to deter him from the idea, at which point he just shrugged his shoulders and nodded almost matter of fact as if to let me know, he knew what he knew and that was kind of that.

14 years later I am sitting here watching on the news an ambulance leaves the driveway of his home, the big gates, the crowds outside the gates, the coverage, the crowds outside the hospital, the Cause of death and what may have led up to it and the memory of this conversation hit me, as did the unstoppable tears.

A predicted ending by him, by loved ones and by me, but what I didn't predict was how much it was going to hurt when it finally happened. The person I failed to help is being transferred right now to the LA County Coroners office for his Autopsy.

All of my indifference and detachment that I worked so hard to achieve over the years has just gone into the bowels of hell and right now I am gutted.

I am going to say now what I have never said before because I want the truth out there for once.

Our relationship was not "a sham" as is being reported in the press. It was an unusual relationship yes, where two unusual people who did not live or know a "Normal life" found a connection, perhaps with some suspect timing on his part. Nonetheless, I do believe he loved me as much as he could love anyone and I loved him very much.

I wanted to "save him" I wanted to save him from the inevitable which is what has just happened.

His family and his loved ones also wanted to save him from this as well but didn't know how and this was 14 years ago. We all worried that this would be the outcome then.

At that time, In trying to save him, I almost lost myself.

He was an incredibly dynamic force and power that was not to be underestimated.

When he used it for something good, It was the best and when he used it for something bad, It was really, REALLY bad.

Mediocrity was not a concept that would even for a second enter Michael Jackson's being or actions.

I became very ill and emotionally/ spiritually exhausted in my quest to save him from certain self-destructive behavior and from the awful vampires and leeches he would always manage to magnetize around him.

I was in over my head while trying.

I had my children to care for, I had to make a decision.

The hardest decision I have ever had to make, which was to walk away and let his fate have him, even though I desperately loved him and tried to stop or reverse it somehow.

After the Divorce, I spent a few years obsessing about him and what I could have done different, in regret.

Then I spent some angry years at the whole situation.

At some point, I truly became Indifferent, until now.

As I sit here overwhelmed with sadness, reflection and confusion at what was my biggest failure to date, watching on the news almost play by play The exact Scenario I saw happen on August 16th, 1977 happening again right now with Michael (A sight I never wanted to see again) just as he predicted, I am truly, truly gutted.

Any ill experience or words I have felt towards him in the past has just died inside of me along with him.

He was an amazing person and I am lucky to have gotten as close to him as I did and to have had the many experiences and years that we had together.

I desperately hope that he can be relieved from his pain, pressure and turmoil now.

He deserves to be free from all of that and I hope he is in a better place or will be.

I also hope that anyone else who feels they have failed to help him can be set free because he hopefully finally is.

The World is in shock but somehow he knew exactly how his fate would be played out some day more than anyone else knew, and he was right.

I really needed to say this right now, thanks for listening.

~Lisa Marie Presley"

So sad... Crying or Very sad

15Michael Jackson is Dead ! Empty Re: Michael Jackson is Dead ! Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:37 am

Admin (Pete)

Admin (Pete)
Admin

An interesting perspective from one,
who was so close to him.

Such a complex life. It will be a long
time before we really get at all of it
and I say that, knowing that it will
just be differing points of view.

The only thing we know, for sure, is
that he is gone and that music is
forever changed because of him and
those he worked closely, with.

Regards,

16Michael Jackson is Dead ! Empty Re: Michael Jackson is Dead ! Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:31 am

D. Slam

D. Slam

Michael said in an interview that if you really want to know what i'm about and how I feel, then listen to my song, "Childhood."

below is a youtube link to this beautiful piece... I have also supplied the lyrics.

My heart is extremely heavy, much to heavy to worry about any kind of speculation concerning how and why what happened, happened. Though I do know as we all that much of his whirlwind, short time here on earth was quite tragic... In all that this man accomplished, even general happiness was not to be found for him. Here's what I know, Michael Jackson has died, and a piece of me has died with him. My hope and prayer is that he is in heaven with a whole sea of children just having a grand old time being the kid he never had the chance to be.

Peace, joy, freedom and eternal happiness, MJ... Fly away! cheers sunny

D.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rTnuNRh6_k

Have you seen my Childhood?
I'm searching for the world that I come from
'Cause I've been looking around
In the lost and found of my heart...
No one understands me
They view it as such strange eccentricities...
'Cause I keep kidding around
Like a child, but pardon me...

People say I'm not okay
'Cause I love such elementary things...
It's been my fate to compensate,
for the Childhood
I've never known...

I'm searching for that wonder in my youth
Like pirates in adventurous dreams,
Of conquest and kings on the throne...

Before you judge me, try hard to love me,
Look within your heart then ask,

People say I'm strange that way
'Cause I love such elementary things,
It's been my fate to compensate,
for the Childhood (Childhood) I've never known...

I'm searching for that wonder in my youth
Like fantastical stories to share
But the dreams I would dare, watch me fly...

Before you judge me, try hard to love me.
The painful youth I've had

Have you seen my Childhood.... Crying or Very sad

17Michael Jackson is Dead ! Empty Re: Michael Jackson is Dead ! Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:40 am

Daveonskins

Daveonskins

Great video Don,
I've never seen that. Very touching. --He will be missed.

18Michael Jackson is Dead ! Empty Michael Jackson is Dead ! Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:38 pm

drumman

It figures that some of the uptight people on this forum would be offended
if you mentioned a documented fact that they didn't want to hear.
Sorry if your wearing your sensitive pants today, but Paul McCartney was greatly
affected by Michael's poor choice of actions, as were others that he did wrong.

If you some people want to act like little girls, then so be it. Enough said.

19Michael Jackson is Dead ! Empty Re: Michael Jackson is Dead ! Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:19 pm

Daveonskins

Daveonskins

Yeah -Enough said Drumman. Keep your poor taste to yourself. And if you don't have anything good to say about someone as great as Michael Jackson, then don't say anything at all.

You're a JERK!

D.L.

20Michael Jackson is Dead ! Empty Re: Michael Jackson is Dead ! Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:00 am

D. Slam

D. Slam

Daveonskins wrote:Yeah -Enough said Drumman. Keep your poor taste to yourself. And if you don't have anything good to say about someone as great as Michael Jackson, then don't say anything at all.

You're a JERK!

D.L.

D.L.,

This is this dude's M.O. It was the same thing on other chat forums.... Nobody likes this guy which is why he had to change his moniker. The best thing to do is not even respond to ANY his posts. He's what you call a poop disturber. He looks for poop to stir up so as to make it smell. Simply don't give him anything to stir. By not responding to his posts leaves him alone with his words and himself. It's really the best way to deal with people like this. He writes stuff like this just to get a reaction... Once he realizes that there's no amo here he'll simply disapear... All those of his kind always do... Pretty predictable, really. It took me a little while to see this, but my eyes are open now.

Don't waste your precious and valuable time on a sorry excuse.

Don.

21Michael Jackson is Dead ! Empty Re: Michael Jackson is Dead ! Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:15 am

Daveonskins

Daveonskins

Yes Don you're absolutely right.

22Michael Jackson is Dead ! Empty Michael Jackson is Dead ! Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:21 am

drumman

What's up guys?
You all need to chill out a bit, sometimes I put things on here just to see the over reaction
it gets from the 3 or 4 people that use this forum that take it way too serious.

You are sitting at a computer typing in statements and getting mad over another person's
comments on a forum.
Try getting out more and LIVE. This is not that serious.
I would rather have a conversation in person with someone than type words and get mad over
someone's views on a subject.

I would expect this from 13 year old's, but not grown adults.
I wish you guys the best of luck, it is ashame that you can't get together in person with each
other instead of typing this crap into a computer.

If you don't like the points of view I offer, then just skip to the next comment.
Perhaps you need to have some fun instead of acting like a computer Nazi.
That is why people have left this forum for a while, because they get sick of these
over opinionated jerks that over react to another point of view.

I can't wait to see quotes taken from this and dissected by the computer censors of
this forum. I know TED has left this forum because of the same thing.

PEACE!

23Michael Jackson is Dead ! Empty Re: Michael Jackson is Dead ! Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:16 pm

Daveonskins

Daveonskins

Thanks for the comedy-- needed a good laugh today..

The fact is-Your comment about Michael jackson was tasteless, and put out at the wrong time, there drumman.
It totally proves to all of us here on this forum, what kind of person you are.

And as to what your saying about meeting each other--Don and I have met personally, and i also have met Spanky Personally, and had telephone conversations with Suss. Who have you met? No one I'm sure, because you're not man enough to even say your name..

You truly are the one hiding behind the keyboard, and it's plain to see. I feel sorry for you that you have to stir up bad feelings on this board.

You need to grow up and be a man.

Ted didn't leave the board he's still here.

Have fun, and good luck--I'm sure there's a lot of success ahead for you with your great attitude and timing.

24Michael Jackson is Dead ! Empty Re: Michael Jackson is Dead ! Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:34 pm

Ted E. Bear

Ted E. Bear

I know I shouldn't take the bait, but it's really hard to resist making replies to this guy.

Yes, I'm still here, though drumman is right, I did leave for a couple of months as those who have been here awhile know full well. A few others have left for periods and come back for similar reasons.

It's very hard to learn to communicate in this faceless , impersonal medium but I think we've all come a long way in that regard.

That being said [ Walter's favorite phrase], it still is very hard to ignore comments from beings whose only purpose is to "stir the pot" and post comments " to see the overreaction from the 3 or 4 people who use this forum that take it way too seriously". Why ? Because those of us who react this way would never be spoken to that way in person - we would simply kick the shit out of the individual who did. But they know they can get away with it because they have no personal information posted about themselves, nor have they revealed anything about themselves that could be hurled back at them in response. In short, they're gutless little faggots.

Those of us who have posted personal info about ourselves like pictures, videos, or musical offerings are the true men here. We've taken a chance by exposing our lives and thoughts to others in hopes of a communication developing. And for many of us, like myself, that has been a blessing. I have come to know a number of the members here personally, and I hold their frienships in high regard, and I hope they do mine. I have learned a great deal about music and drumming in the years I've been a part of these forums created by Boomer, and intend to continue to do so, despite having to put up with the occasional asshole who posts here.

That's all I can do. May Michael Jackson, a great artist, rest in peace.

TED

http://www.drumminfool.com

25Michael Jackson is Dead ! Empty Re: Michael Jackson is Dead ! Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:37 pm

D. Slam

D. Slam

Ted E. Bear wrote:I know I shouldn't take the bait, but it's really hard to resist making replies to this guy.

Yes, I'm still here, though drumman is right, I did leave for a couple of months as those who have been here awhile know full well. A few others have left for periods and come back for similar reasons.

It's very hard to learn to communicate in this faceless , impersonal medium but I think we've all come a long way in that regard.

That being said [ Walter's favorite phrase], it still is very hard to ignore comments from beings whose only purpose is to "stir the pot" and post comments " to see the overreaction from the 3 or 4 people who use this forum that take it way too seriously". Why ? Because those of us who react this way would never be spoken to that way in person - we would simply kick the shit out of the individual who did. But they know they can get away with it because they have no personal information posted about themselves, nor have they revealed anything about themselves that could be hurled back at them in response. In short, they're gutless little faggots.

Those of us who have posted personal info about ourselves like pictures, videos, or musical offerings are the true men here. We've taken a chance by exposing our lives and thoughts to others in hopes of a communication developing. And for many of us, like myself, that has been a blessing. I have come to know a number of the members here personally, and I hold their frienships in high regard, and I hope they do mine. I have learned a great deal about music and drumming in the years I've been a part of these forums created by Boomer, and intend to continue to do so, despite having to put up with the occasional asshole who posts here.

That's all I can do. May Michael Jackson, a great artist, rest in peace.

TED

Not quite the reaction you were looking for, eh, drumman. Like I said before, you're messing with family here.... Either get with the program or step off, as no one here has time for your faceless antics.

You know, admittedly there were times in the past when I could be a real b***h to deal with. But my family here knew and know me, and I knew and know them. And we all always found ourselves back to square one where we were looking out and watching each other's backs.

In shooting from the hip, drumman, you are a perpetual, self indulgent, JERK and everyone here knows it. I've read the goings on with you on other chat forums and it's the same kind of crap all over again. There's a basic need for some serious reflection and soul searching when nobody likes you. They say that "misery loves company." Is your life truly so miserable?! This isn't a healthy way to go through life, my friend, purposefully provoking, antagonizing and alienating everyone around you. It's been like this for quite some time now....

As Ted has already mentioned, you have never bothered to share anything about yourself, you have elected not to share any information concerning yourself with anyone, you have put nothing on the line. And it's a cowardly act to pop up when you've decided you've had enough of your own misery, short comings, self indulgence and lack of self confidence and begin to dart those who have put themselves out there.

You seem at least to yourself to have empathy and understanding as to why Ted temporarily left the site when he did. Maybe you should consider doing the same since you empathize with the action so well. Truthfully, I honestly believe that everyone here would love to read you as a valuable contributor. But if you don't want to do that then simply go elsewhere. Everyone here sees the busted zipper of the sheep's clothing, and the real wolf underneath is now clearly visible...

Shed that stuff, man and get with the program.... Or not, but if not, simply go away and leave US alone.

D.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum