BC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BC's

Billy's Substitute WTJ Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Michael was framed!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Michael was framed! Empty Michael was framed! Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:38 pm

Daveonskins

Daveonskins

JACKO ACCUSER ADMITS LIE!
One of Michael Jackson's past accusers is now changing his story. In 1993, a then-13-year-old boy named Jordan Chandler told police and a psychiatrist that Jackson had sexually abused him, forcing him to do such acts as kissing, masturbation and oral sex. He also gave a detailed description of Jackson's genitals. But the case never went to trial because Chandler and his family settled with the singer out of court for $22 million. Well, with Jackson's death last week, Jordan is admitting that he lied. "Now for the first time I can't bear to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn't do anything to me," he told globalgrind.com. "I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me tell only lies. Now I can’t tell Michael how much I’m sorry and if he will forgive me.”

Unbelievable!!

D.L.

2Michael was framed! Empty Re: Michael was framed! Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:45 pm

D. Slam

D. Slam

Hey, D.L.

This is something... I found some things about this on the net... I haven't seen anything concerning this on any of the major news programs.

What's your source?

Let me say this, though:

I never believed any of that nonsense anyway. But assuming that this information is accurate, a lot of good it does now. My personal belief is that the thing that truly broke Michael's heart and spirit was finding out how devious and evil even some of the children he loved so much could be. I believe that the last incident really devastated him and I don't think he ever fully recovered from that experience. Those he loved and trusted the most were the very ones to betray him, and in my opinion played a significant role in his demise.

A broken heart can be a very effective killer.

Don.

3Michael was framed! Empty Re: Michael was framed! Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:52 am

stephane

I saw that too! And i'm very sorry about it...Peace,Stef

4Michael was framed! Empty Re: Michael was framed! Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:54 am

Daveonskins

Daveonskins

I'm gonna dig deeper into this.
I would imagine it would be HUGE news if it was true..

D.L.

5Michael was framed! Empty Re: Michael was framed! Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:30 am

pcdimensionsplus

I heared a news release that he had a doctor in his home. There was also anther news release saying that the medications in his system were not all toghter fatal,that he could have been revived.
If so, that spells neglect or conspiracy.
pcdimensionsplus

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum