BC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BC's

Billy's Substitute WTJ Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drum and voice 3 in cd this month!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Drum and voice 3 in cd this month! Empty Drum and voice 3 in cd this month! Mon May 10, 2010 12:36 am

stephane

Hi guys!
I've been waiting and waiting for this one ( in cd )and it 'll be available at the end of this month (at amazon.de)...cool!!!Peace,Stef

2Drum and voice 3 in cd this month! Empty Re: Drum and voice 3 in cd this month! Mon May 10, 2010 5:06 am

D. Slam

D. Slam

Thanks, Stephane... Looking forward to picking this one up.

Don.

3Drum and voice 3 in cd this month! Empty Re: Drum and voice 3 in cd this month! Mon May 10, 2010 2:41 pm

Anders

Anders

Hi,

I bought this cd about a month ago from an Italian website. You get the text in English by clicking on the UK flag on the left corner. I had a hard time finding this album on cd even though it was released some months ago. A great album with some fine grooves and interesting guest musicians. I like this cd even more than vol.2.

http://www.trovacd.it/B_0.asp?CC=75354

Kind regards,
Anders

4Drum and voice 3 in cd this month! Empty Re: Drum and voice 3 in cd this month! Fri May 14, 2010 1:18 pm

Racman

Racman

Yeah Stephane, this is a great recording - I've been looking forward to having it along with Lenny's latest as well.

I've always loved Boomer's power play but even more so when he's just simply......grooving. It's good to know that he colab with the finest you have in the singing industry - Chaka Kaan. And Vannelli, well what can I say but he's just one of those fine musicians who appreciated good music and was deeply influenced by it. A fine contribution indeed.

Thought maybe Colin might have mentioned this cd - not sure. But thanks Stephane for sharing this.

rac

http://www.glennracoma.com

5Drum and voice 3 in cd this month! Empty Re: Drum and voice 3 in cd this month! Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:42 pm

stephane

This cd is all about groove...Billy's grooves!
Once again,thank you Billy for this great work and last but not least,the sound is near perfect ,thanks the Nicolosi!Peace,Stef

6Drum and voice 3 in cd this month! Empty Re: Drum and voice 3 in cd this month! Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:28 pm

Colin

Colin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum