BC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BC's

Billy's Substitute WTJ Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

caught by surprise!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1caught by surprise! Empty caught by surprise! Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:50 am

D. Slam

D. Slam

Ha!!! Billy posted the little write up I did here on the Yoshi's performance series in his website blog.
I just happened to be over there and saw this only by chance. Thanks B. C. Had I known, I'd have
put a bit more thought behind my thoughts... scratch Very Happy

In any case, thank you, I'm honored! It really doesn't do justice to the events that took place, nor to
what I actually experienced. But I hope it helps in some small way.

Thank you for opening the door for me to such wonderful opportunities.

D.

2caught by surprise! Empty Family Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:32 am

boomer

In my purview we are family in that this web site has generated much from making new acquaintances to allowing all who want to take part in discussions about music and life in general to do just that. For this I thank you (Don), Pete, Nicky, Ted, Colin, Suss, Woody, Nicky and everybody else who were around when I first threw up my site about ten years ago. It has been and continues to be a blast just to read, comments and generally interact with you all. In return I try when and where possible, to make my contribution to the art form in which we all share -"Music" - in a way that might benefit some more directly and the rest as a spin off of those experiences that are shared by those like Don, Colin and Nick. Hopefully, I will be fortunate to work with more of you before my time runs out on this planet.
Looking forward........ And thanks for just being.

Boomer Smile
PS: Don are you aware of Ziggaboo Modeliste? He was at rehearsal but it might have been after you left. scratch You might want to touch base with him. He's a good person to talk about second line to.

3caught by surprise! Empty Re: caught by surprise! Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:17 pm

Suss

Suss

Hi Billy/Boomer!

I echo your sentiments: both with you and ALL of the Veterans of this community.

I sense that when it comes to the Internet, most are more comfortable with a "keyboard" than they ought to be with "koinonia" (Greek for 'fellowship').

I cannot even begin to tell anyone about how my affiliation to this Community has improved my life in general. In essence, I sense that many of us are both leaders and followers in the same space and time. The critical consideration is to respect each other, learn from each other, and know when we're in the Same Room.

Yet to you personally Billy: I applaud you and desire what your influence upon me has already harvested the best out of me as a drumming musician. Thank you Sir!

All The Best To Everyone!

http://www.johnsussewell.com/Bounce&Bless-EddiePalmeiri&Suss2003.mp3

http://www.linkedin.com/in/johnsussewell  http://www.facebook.co

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum