BC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BC's

Billy's Substitute WTJ Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

A tiger caught by the tail.

+5
Daveonskins
spanky
Woody
fuzit
D. Slam
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1A tiger caught by the tail. Empty A tiger caught by the tail. Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:34 pm

D. Slam

D. Slam

You'd think someone of his status and profile would know better. You'd expect that they'd know that they are potentially the ticket to the average person's 15 minutes of fame and or to the bank... But again, Look what a beautiful woman did to Sampson. I'm honestly finding myself wondering which "head" a man's brain is REALLY in.

Unbelieveable! Rolling Eyes scratch

A tiger caught by the tail. Tiger11

2A tiger caught by the tail. Empty Re: A tiger caught by the tail. Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:22 pm

fuzit

LOL! You're right D., guys are constantly doing battle with what head to use...And when! scratch

3A tiger caught by the tail. Empty Re: A tiger caught by the tail. Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:43 pm

D. Slam

D. Slam

Yeah, fuzit,

And isn't it funny (perplexing) how we humans just can't seem to figure out that fame and fortune doesn't bring contentment? It's never enough when we continue seek those things that we know we shouldn't while hoping to find peace of mind.

We see this sort of thing happening around us and even TO us continually, yet we refuse to heed the warning signs and learn other than the hard way.

Human beings are some scary lifeforms... No

4A tiger caught by the tail. Empty Re: A tiger caught by the tail. Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:12 pm

Woody

Woody

I guess she won't be playing with his putter for a while........ lol!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/robertwoodbury

5A tiger caught by the tail. Empty Re: A tiger caught by the tail. Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:09 am

spanky

spanky

Don that pictures is just to funny.[img]A tiger caught by the tail. Pinkpanther5iv[/img]

6A tiger caught by the tail. Empty Re: A tiger caught by the tail. Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:33 pm

Racman

Racman

Wow-cool photoshop manipulation ha!

I heard of the woman wearing the pants...but it's really about who's holding the nine iron that rules! Wink

Having count the injuries on his face, she's got one more hole to play that completes a full course. Very Happy

That's it for me-no more ridicule. ha! I hope well for both of them.

http://www.glennracoma.com

7A tiger caught by the tail. Empty Re: A tiger caught by the tail. Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:10 pm

Daveonskins

Daveonskins

Another famous Sports Icon Cheating on his wife?..............well I guess it's just Par for the Course......hahahaa

8A tiger caught by the tail. Empty Re: A tiger caught by the tail. Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:41 pm

D. Slam

D. Slam

Awww, D.L........ Tell me you didn't go there... silent lol!

9A tiger caught by the tail. Empty Re: A tiger caught by the tail Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:43 pm

drumman

If Tiger Woods was a car mechanic, his wife would have had nothing to do with him.
Let's face it, she married him for his money and fame and he knows it.
If he wants to try out some other women, more power to him.
When you have money and power you become a target for these kind of women.
Sex is given out freely in exchange for eventual money and fame that they get from
having affairs with famous people...Monica Lewinsky ring a bell! LOL!

10A tiger caught by the tail. Empty Re: A tiger caught by the tail. Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:36 am

D. Slam

D. Slam

Okay, he wants to play around, then why get married? Nobody made him marry this girl. The truth is many guys think that "settling down" will tame the "dog" that's inside them.... It doesn't and they learn that very quickly.

And when you think about it, it's the girls you say that it's okay for him to fool around with that are the ones that jacked him! Word is his wife was offered 55 million dollars to remain in the marriage and not discuss the matter publicly. And he very likely paid a hefty sum to some of the other women he cheated with to keep them quiet.

Seems to me, Tiger is the big loser here..... At both ends. Cheaters don't prosper. The chickens will always come home to roost at some point.

11A tiger caught by the tail. Empty Re: A tiger caught by the tail. Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:49 pm

Woody

Woody

When he tees off, will anyone yell out "Go in the hole" anymore?

Just wonderin' Laughing

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/robertwoodbury

12A tiger caught by the tail. Empty Re: A tiger caught by the tail. Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:26 pm

Racman

Racman

With all that said...What would keep a marriage healthy anyway? D, you and your beautiful wife look pretty happy. You guys must be doing something right. How long you two been married?

You don't have to reply if it's personal I understand.

My apology for all the questions Wink

13A tiger caught by the tail. Empty Re: A tiger caught by the tail. Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:21 pm

D. Slam

D. Slam

Racman wrote:With all that said...What would keep a marriage healthy anyway? D, you and your beautiful wife look pretty happy. You guys must be doing something right. How long you two been married?

You don't have to reply if it's personal I understand.

My apology for all the questions Wink

I love her and she loves me, Rac and God is good! True love endures all things.

30 years this past Nov. 7th. cheers

14A tiger caught by the tail. Empty Re: A tiger caught by the tail. Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:50 pm

Racman

Racman

That's great D! That word love has been distorted so much these days that it needs to be seen in the light of a loving God. My understanding.

Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.
1Corinthians 13:4-8

15A tiger caught by the tail. Empty Re: A tiger caught by the tail. Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:10 am

spanky

spanky

This is what I wrote on a Christian website that I belong to.

I know one thing, the media is making this thing very bad, if their was going to be in any healing, there might not be any now. This is none of the American, public's business, many men and some women have done what he has done, I know I did, and I am not famous, yeah that's right I cheated on my wife because I could not help myself, until God removed that type of behavior, from me. He has cheated with about 8, I did much, much more. The media is making this worse, but to the media, it drives up the ratings, it sells news papers, and it sells tabloid news papers. His private life is the conversation, of everybody's lips in America right now. If I was him, I would tell America to bug off, this is none of your business. And Tiger has enough money, I would withdraw from the public altogether. America and Britian, needs to mine their on business and stay out of peoples lives and their bedrooms. Even the Bible is against such gossip, and Let He Who Is Without Sin, Cast The First Stone. And Christians should be ashamed of themselves, knowing that Tiger is just a fallen man, who needs the Lord in his life, he is the type of person that Jesus came to earth for. Get off of this mans case America. America has decided his marriage, what right does America and Britain have to do this ? I will tell you none, these people get a rope around your neck and they just twist it.

16A tiger caught by the tail. Empty Re: A tiger caught by the tail. Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:14 am

D. Slam

D. Slam

spanky wrote:This is what I wrote on a Christian website that I belong to.

I know one thing, the media is making this thing very bad, if their was going to be in any healing, there might not be any now. This is none of the American, public's business, many men and some women have done what he has done, I know I did, and I am not famous, yeah that's right I cheated on my wife because I could not help myself, until God removed that type of behavior, from me. He has cheated with about 8, I did much, much more. The media is making this worse, but to the media, it drives up the ratings, it sells news papers, and it sells tabloid news papers. His private life is the conversation, of everybody's lips in America right now. If I was him, I would tell America to bug off, this is none of your business. And Tiger has enough money, I would withdraw from the public altogether. America and Britian, needs to mine their on business and stay out of peoples lives and their bedrooms. Even the Bible is against such gossip, and Let He Who Is Without Sin, Cast The First Stone. And Christians should be ashamed of themselves, knowing that Tiger is just a fallen man, who needs the Lord in his life, he is the type of person that Jesus came to earth for. Get off of this mans case America. America has decided his marriage, what right does America and Britain have to do this ? I will tell you none, these people get a rope around your neck and they just twist it.

You're right, Spanky.... But sadly, it's the way of things. Someone with such a high a profile as Tiger Woods should have anticipated this. First, he should have known that if he got caught (and obviously he did) the media was going to tear him a new one... Secondly, getting himself involved like he did and then basically signing the payday contract by leaving voice messages on this girl's phone... Proof positive right there, She's had him at "hello". Who knows, he might have made this girl angry, and you know what they say about a woman scorned. Personally, I don't blame the media at all, the media is the media and these famous folks know that it's open season on them if they screw up.... And Tiger just flat screwed up!

I actually wonder what made this girl go public with this. Was it money? Or maybe she simply got tired of Tiger's wood iron... lol!

Sorry, I just couldn't help going there. Laughing

D.

17A tiger caught by the tail. Empty Re: A tiger caught by the tail. Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:40 pm

Admin (Pete)

Admin (Pete)
Admin

"Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Meaning

Literal meaning.

Origin

Lord Acton - This arose as a quotation by John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton, first Baron Acton (1834–1902). The historian and moralist, who was otherwise known simply as Lord Acton, expressed this opinion in a letter to Bishop Mandell Creighton in 1887:

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men."

Another English politician with no shortage of names - William Pitt, the Elder, The Earl of Chatham and British Prime Minister from 1766 to 1778, is sometimes wrongly attributed as the source. He did say something similar, in a speech to the UK House of Lords in 1770:

"Unlimited power is apt to corrupt the minds of those who possess it"

Regards,

https://bcwtj.forumotion.com

18A tiger caught by the tail. Empty Re: A tiger caught by the tail. Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:08 am

Admin (Pete)

Admin (Pete)
Admin

It will make you crazy.

http://www.wikio.com/video/213293

19A tiger caught by the tail. Empty Re: A tiger caught by the tail. Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:49 am

D. Slam

D. Slam

Well, I don't know how much "power" Tiger had... Or, whatever kind of power he did have it sure wasn't the kind to keep from the hot water he's in now.

Okay, Pete, what I'm trying to figure out now is what a youtube clip of a scene from the cartoon Speed Racer have to do with this thread??! scratch

20A tiger caught by the tail. Empty Re: A tiger caught by the tail. Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:57 am

Admin (Pete)

Admin (Pete)
Admin

For most people, money means
power. A lot of it and...

Speed goes crazy, Don.

You kind of have to have watched
the great series, as a kid.

clown

21A tiger caught by the tail. Empty Re: A tiger caught by the tail. Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:34 pm

D. Slam

D. Slam

As a kid I watched Speed Racer almost everyday after school, Pete. I was just trying to figure out the relevance he has here...

22A tiger caught by the tail. Empty Re: A tiger caught by the tail. Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:48 pm

Admin (Pete)

Admin (Pete)
Admin

It's just that Speed goes crazy
in the video and acts out of char-
acter - suggesting the same for
Tiger - one of the most celebrated
athletes in sports history.

Regards,

23A tiger caught by the tail. Empty Re: A tiger caught by the tail. Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:51 pm

D. Slam

D. Slam

Ahh, I gotcha, Pete..

Funny thing about your "out of character" statement. Exactly who's character was Tiger acting out of,
his own or merely the perceived character given him by the public Question

24A tiger caught by the tail. Empty Re: A tiger caught by the tail. Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:19 pm

Admin (Pete)

Admin (Pete)
Admin

Good one, Don!

Likely, the perceived one, like
all media personalities we 'think'
we know so well.

albino

Regards,

Pete

25A tiger caught by the tail. Empty Re: A tiger caught by the tail. Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:49 pm

rarebit

He's just a human.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum