BC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BC's

Billy's Substitute WTJ Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here We Go Again, Was Jimi Hendrix Killed ?

+5
Ted E. Bear
Colin
kenny
fuzit
Drumolator
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Colin

Colin

D. Slam wrote:Everyone has a right to their opinion, Colin. In any case I haven't read anything from Billy where he's bashing America and americans. But our personal beliefs and opinions are not the issue. George Bush is out of the presidency and it's time to stop with the anti-American sentiments and move on.... No one wants to read that crap, at least not on this site., especially those of us who live and die here. It's been very peaceful here on the forum. Lets work to keep it that way.

Enough, please!

Saying America should not have Invaded
Iraq,
Is Not America Bashing.

It is Common Sense.

Outtasight
Colin.

D. Slam

D. Slam

Oh, c'mon, Colin, that's not what started all this... This is what you said:

You Ain't Got Real Freedom in
America.

We in the UK have Real Freedom.

As for yours or anyone elses opinions, they are only that and cannot be counted as absolute. Many people that are actually in Iraq WANT the Americans there and believe that what was done was a good thing. Personally, I'm of the opinion that it was good that they went in, I just think they stayed too long and should be out now. I am very close to and even a father figure to a few young soldiers who were on the front lines so I know what's being said and some of what's going on first hand. For the most part, the people of Iraq who want change WANT the U.S. there. But that's the side you don't read about or see on the news. And since you don't agree with it anyway, you don't want to see it. But that's okay because it doesn't change the facts.

The problem with you, Colin is anything that doesn't fit into your personal closed minded space, you consider to be absolutely wrong. You think YOUR way of thinking is common sense when in reality it's nothing more than Colin sense. You've taken no time at all to weigh the pros and cons or look at the big picture. You believe what you believe and that's it, in your mind your belief is law. But that's only in your mind and is not reality outside of your own head.

Quite Frankly Colin what you believe is not worth two cents to me as you have the right to believe whatever you want. Like Ted, I would only ask that you keep your America bashing away from this site. why not consider taking some kind of active stand that actually has some kind of meaningful effect in actually getting something done in regard to your beliefs, instead of constantly taking cheap shots from behind your little tucked away, non-accountability, Colin fortress.

If you want to do something then do it.... but stop being a sneaky, cheap shot, coward and take a genuine stand!

Racman

Racman

Colin, being you informing us on Lenny White's recent CD release; are you selling it and how much?
Thank you,
Rac

Because I'm a vet - Vietnam era. I didn't like what happened then either, but I still served my country for 4 years and did what I was asked to do.
Said Ted

And I salute you and the like my friend. My cousin (20 year young man), got his right leg blown trying to save a kid in a hot zone of Iraq when it was dangerous.
Thank you,
Rac

http://www.glennracoma.com

Woody

Woody

Yes, please, Colin.... enough of the anti-american sentiment.
I can't recall anyone here on the board over the years bad mouthing the UK, so, in all respect, I believe an apology is in order, from you, to the members of this public forum.
If what you belive is true, then, maybe you should keep your opinion to yourself.
I, myself, in particular don't want to hear you say that America isn't free and we don't have any freedoms.
Enough of the bullshit....... if you want to say statements like that then take it somewhere else where you can actually bullshit someone else

If it wasn't for the U.S. you'd probably be speaking German right now.

Sprechen Sie Deutsch???

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/robertwoodbury

Woody

Woody

And we won't even go to what British Petroleum has done to the United States Gulf Coast region,
An ecological disaster whose catastrophic effects that will likely last for years to come.
Evil or Very Mad

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/robertwoodbury

spanky

spanky

Yes Colon lighten up on us. I love my country man, I am a red blooded Republican American, and a Vet, and I get offended about my country real quick.

Colin

Colin

Woody wrote:Yes, please, Colin.... enough of the anti-american sentiment.
I can't recall anyone here on the board over the years bad mouthing the UK, so, in all respect, I believe an apology is in order, from you, to the members of this public forum.
If what you belive is true, then, maybe you should keep your opinion to yourself.
I, myself, in particular don't want to hear you say that America isn't free and we don't have any freedoms.
Enough of the bullshit....... if you want to say statements like that then take it somewhere else where you can actually bullshit someone else

If it wasn't for the U.S. you'd probably be speaking German right now.

Sprechen Sie Deutsch???

Its Not Anti American
its Anti Warmonger GW Bush,
this whole thread is about UnTruths
on the Best Guitarist that ever lived.

So the Best thing to do is Delete it.

And as for speaking German,
No we would not.
Russia took Hitler out.
America was not in the World War 2 until Japan
woke you up with a Evil Attack.

Outtasight
Colin.

spanky

spanky

No I will not delete it Colin, and just suppose somebody did kill Jimi, stranger stuff has happened. I mean were you there, I remember the day, so where were you on Friday September the 18th 1970, ? Were you there with Jimi and his girl ? Did you know any of the secrets that Jimi had ? Jimi being killed was possible, I am not saying that it in fact, did take place, but it could have taken place.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum