BC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BC's

Billy's Substitute WTJ Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fruit from the loom at hmv!

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Fruit from the loom at hmv! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fruit from the loom at hmv! Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:44 pm

woofus

woofus

I hear ya, Don, that's good work. Glad to hear The Chiefs have been playing original music . . . gotta go for the longshot . . . a hit record.

http://www.myspace.com/jazzstream23

27Fruit from the loom at hmv! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fruit from the loom at hmv! Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:54 am

D. Slam

D. Slam

Not a major objective for me at all, Woof. I just want to play music and am happy and privileged to be doing so at this stage. Not that I would not welcome any thing of that sort should it happen, but my main objective is to play music and to be a part of what makes the music I play sound good. Whatever happens after that is gravy.

I feel like a success story already actually. I have learned over my relatively short time here on this little blue ball called Earth that if you don't take hold of your circumstances, then your circumstances will take hold of you. SOMETHING will ALWAYS happen, even if we sit on our collective butts and do nothing at all.

I feel I am successful in that I have established and still am establishing my occupational direction in life, the very one I wanted to do. And so far, thank the Good Lord, it's working. I'm not totally there yet whatever 'totally there' is I guess, but I'm on the path and I'm moving. Whether forward or bacward, only time will tell. But from where I sit, so far so good.

And with that, "Lets see what tomorrow brings." As Billy says. Wink

D.

28Fruit from the loom at hmv! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fruit from the loom at hmv! Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:27 am

woofus

woofus

That's a very healthy existence, Don, and my outlook, as well. I'm not expecting the world; better to be happy (thankful) where you are . . . all the while working and dreaming . . .

http://www.myspace.com/jazzstream23

29Fruit from the loom at hmv! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fruit from the loom at hmv! Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:33 pm

stephane

My cd arrived this morning,after a first listen,i can say that cat in the hat and florianapolis are killers,but i like the revisited tunes too and the others,actually,it's a great cd,thanks Billy.Peace,Stef
ps.Colin,no problem about the sound!

30Fruit from the loom at hmv! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fruit from the loom at hmv! Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:33 pm

Colin

Colin

True
great to have a CD of his latest work.

The Cover is like Second Life.

Outtasight
Colin.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum