BC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BC's

Billy's Substitute WTJ Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

A tiger caught by the tail.

+5
Daveonskins
spanky
Woody
fuzit
D. Slam
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26A tiger caught by the tail. - Page 2 Empty Re: A tiger caught by the tail. Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:08 pm

D. Slam

D. Slam

rarebit wrote:He's just a human.

So are murderers, rapists and child molesters, rarebit.... My point being, where do we draw the line? Wrong is wrong on any level. What Tiger did was stupid and wrong and he is now paying the price of his actions. It's as simple as that.

27A tiger caught by the tail. - Page 2 Empty Re: A tiger caught by the tail. Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:30 am

rarebit

D. Slam wrote:

So are murderers, rapists and child molesters, rarebit.... My point being, where do we draw the line? Wrong is wrong on any level. What Tiger did was stupid and wrong and he is now paying the price of his actions. It's as simple as that.

Check out our US Congress. It has members with DUI's, bad credit, drug charges, fraud, domestic abuse. These are the guys that make the laws. These are the people that are supposed to 'draw the lines' for us. How do you feel about that?

28A tiger caught by the tail. - Page 2 Empty Re: A tiger caught by the tail. Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:48 am

Admin (Pete)

Admin (Pete)
Admin

Yeah, I hear both of you.

Regards,

https://bcwtj.forumotion.com

29A tiger caught by the tail. - Page 2 Empty Re: A tiger caught by the tail. Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:49 am

D. Slam

D. Slam

rarebit wrote:
D. Slam wrote:

Check out our US Congress. It has members with DUI's, bad credit, drug charges, fraud, domestic abuse. These are the guys that make the laws. These are the people that are supposed to 'draw the lines' for us. How do you feel about that?

How do I feel about it?..... I'll tell you. It's wrong! But none of that negates the wrong that Tiger Woods did to his family.
What he did certainly doesn't hurt me... But it's still wrong. I'm not casting stones here by any means as I've certainly done
my share of wrong. But I'm not going to hide behind the excuse that "I'm only human." I know and understand right from wrong
as we all do. And when we CHOOSE to do the wrong thing, then we are going to be held accountable. Sooner or later, one way
or the other. And that goes for you, me, Tiger Woods, the members of congress and all those right on up to the man sitting in the
oval office.

These are the people that are supposed to 'draw the lines' for us.

What can I say, rarebit except that who among us can call the kettle black? It's a bit ironic to me that we have man who is foulable
and corrupt by his very nature trying to create a perfect world. And some say there is no God.... Take a good long look at us, and
not just the USA but the whole world.... We are doomed while left to our own devices.... There HAS to be a God!

30A tiger caught by the tail. - Page 2 Empty Re: A tiger caught by the tail. Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:33 pm

Woody

Woody

They're saying he has checked himself in to a sex rehab clinic.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

OK, maybe he realized he fucked up and is trying to redeem himself.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/robertwoodbury

31A tiger caught by the tail. - Page 2 Empty Re: A tiger caught by the tail. Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:26 pm

D. Slam

D. Slam

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

That's absolutely right, Woody.

I understand what you're saying, but within the big picture, the reality is NONE of us can redeem ourselves.
That's why we need and have a Savior who has been made available to us.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum