BC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BC's

Billy's Substitute WTJ Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Barack for USA President

+10
woofus
fusionfunk
Anders
Niki
Swirler
Admin (Pete)
drumman
Suss
D. Slam
Ted E. Bear
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1Barack for USA President Empty Barack for USA President Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:50 am

Colin

Colin

Barack just said
live on worldwide TV
that he will pull the USA Troops out of Iraq.

That is the Winning Formula.

Roll on the Election
with Barack and the Half Dead 71 year old.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-1317981,00.html

It is Time For Change
Young American Voters for the first time.

Outtasight
Colin.

Last edited by Colin on Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total

2Barack for USA President Empty Re: Barack for USA President Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:48 am

Suss

Suss

cheers cheers cheers

As an African-American, it's like Christmas morning without the fallacy of a fat Santa coming with Gifts through a chimney.

Barak Obama is not alone to see peace prevail around the globe. I support this principled man who though in politics (and a politician) has never cow towed to those antics. Way overdue in my view regardless of the color of his skin. Would America (and abroad) wake up to recognize leadership instead of lobbyists.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/johnsussewell  http://www.facebook.co

3Barack for USA President Empty Re: Barack for USA President Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:09 pm

Ted E. Bear

Ted E. Bear

Yogi Berra said " It ain't over till it's over "

The super delegate vote isn't official yet, and the convention hasn't happened. There is still no decision by the Democratic party on the two uncounted state primaries either.

Remember, Gore won the popular vote but still lost the election.

Wait and see. Peace, TED

http://www.drumminfool.com

4Barack for USA President Empty Re: Barack for USA President Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:18 pm

Colin

Colin

Thats True Ted
but if she plays that Selfish card
the Warmonger Half Dead 71 year old gets more of a chance.
And possible even more Young USA Deaths in Iraq
that is so wrong.

Outtasight
Colin.

5Barack for USA President Empty Re: Barack for USA President Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:35 pm

D. Slam

D. Slam

Without wanting to get into this too deeply. It seems that whenever a commander and chief is in office for two terms, folks start saying how it's time for change... Ronald Reagan seems to be an exception here. But it seem to be the same old pattern.

Personally, I feel that supporting someone just because of his or her race is equally as bad as NOT supporting someone for the very same reason. I leave gender out of this because my conviction has me wondering if it's really meant for women to lead in such capacities, looking through a Godly perspective.... I don't know. Should women go to war, should they lead from the pulpit?! Again, I don't know but I find myself a bit suspect.

But back on the matter of the presidential election, may the issues and what these folks stand for take center stage. One of things that I'd say that is greatly in Baraks favor is he doesn't look like a dried up old prune. He looks fresh and healthy, unravaged by the stress of the political forum. People whether right or wrong are drawn to this.

Should he make it to the white house, all that is likely to change as that building seems to have a reputation of sucking the life out of folks who choose to reside there. pale

D.

6Barack for USA President Empty Re: Barack for USA President Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:59 pm

Ted E. Bear

Ted E. Bear

I don't usually like to discuss religion or politics because those topics always seem to provoke strong feelings either way about people's beliefs and positions.

I will say to Colin that you're entitled to your opinion but you must realize that you know little about what goes on in America - just what you're fed by your media. Same thing goes for me about England - I know only what I read and hear thru the media, whether it be US or British or whatever. I wouldn't even dream of saying anything about british politics or situations in a country that I don't live in or spend time in. I think you should consider the same policy towards the United States.

Unfortunately many more Americans will be dying before we leave Iraq. They're not necessarily as young as you might think, because many of the soldiers we've sent over there are reserves - which means they're much older than our soldiers in past conflicts have been.

The democrats could put a blow-up doll on the ticket in November and it would beat whatever the Republicans would send out. So don't worry about McCain even remotely having a chance. He doesn't. But please have a little more respect for a decorated veteran who spent 5 years in a prisoner of war camp. I certainly do.

More than likely the Democatic ticket will be Obama/Clinton or it could be Clinton/Obama. I would vote for either ticket. I would prefer the latter.

As to women being able to lead, Don , I was a bit surprised to hear you feel that way. I would say this: Cleopatra , Golda Meir, Indira Ghandi, and Margaret Thatcher. Peace, TED

And I almost forgot : Wonder Woman ! cheers

7Barack for USA President Empty Re: Barack for USA President Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:50 pm

D. Slam

D. Slam

Hi, Ted,

I never said that women are not able to lead. But I wonder if they were and are really meant to be in some leadership arenas that they are. Understand that I am speaking from a more spiritual viewpoint. Men are meant to lead... That's what God has set in place. The fact that things have changed and are changing only means just that.... It doesn't mean that it's right. I for one believe that women have no business on the battlefield. Remember, the world is accounted to sin not because of Eve who was the first to partake of the forbidden fruit and then gave to Adam, but because of Adam and Adam alone. Romans 5:12

People don't like talking about God and spiritual things, and some of the universal laws that he has set. When 911 happened, people started asking where was God. Funny how that wasn't an issue when they were removing the ten commandments from our federal buildings, taking "In God we trust" off of our money, trying to remove "One nation under God" from the pledge of allegiance and trying to stop prayer in our public school system.

What no one seems to want to realize is the stuff hits the fan not when we include but when we EXclude him. He's everywhere and in everything that is good... And nothing will work right unless He allows it to. The universe is his throne and the Earth his foot stool We can't exclude him from ANYTHING.

It's is your (generally speaking) God given (how Ironic) right not to believe. But a day is coming when EVERYONE will.

Ok, Ted, show us your "Hillary for president" bumper sticker. clown

Ok, Soapbox picked up, under the arm, I'm out.

Don.

8Barack for USA President Empty Re: Barack for USA President Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:25 am

Colin

Colin

Out Of Luck Ted

That Cocky Women
gives her support to the WINNER Barack on Saturday
and she gives up.

And Barack is getting out of Iraq fast
so give him credit.

Outtasight
Colin.

9Barack for USA President Empty Re: Barack for USA President Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:14 am

D. Slam

D. Slam

Yeah.... I think Hillary is about done.... Just a matter of time before Obama sticks the fork in and the oven alarm goes ding!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=clinton+to+concede&spell=1

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Clinton_WILL_Concede_TONIGHT_OFFICIAL

10Barack for USA President Empty Re: Barack for USA President Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:08 am

Colin

Colin

Stevie Wonder
is in London , on tour and went on SkyNews LIVE
singing about Barack.

It is Time For Change.

Barack For President.

Outtasight
London.

11Barack for USA President Empty Re: Barack for USA President Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:05 am

Ted E. Bear

Ted E. Bear

Actually the person who I thought would make the best president is the same man I voted for in the last election: Al Gore . But he decided not to run.

So faced with a choice between Clinton and Obama, I chose Clinton. If Obama gets the nomination, then I will vote for him in November. I would hope Clinton would be vice president then, because after they win the election, and I say this with a great deal of sadness, Barack would likely be assassinated because there are those in America who would not accept a black president. So having Clinton there to take over would be a wise choice. Let's hope I'm wrong.

12Barack for USA President Empty Re: Barack for USA President Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:09 pm

Colin

Colin

Yes Ted
Barack needs top Security.

Anyway at least you will vote for him
if all goes well,
of course.

It is Time For Change.

Outtasight
Colin.

13Barack for USA President Empty Re: Barack for USA President Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:33 pm

D. Slam

D. Slam

Ted E. Bear wrote:Actually the person who I thought would make the best president is the same man I voted for in the last election: Al Gore . But he decided not to run.

So faced with a choice between Clinton and Obama, I chose Clinton. If Obama gets the nomination, then I will vote for him in November. I would hope Clinton would be vice president then, because after they win the election, and I say this with a great deal of sadness, Barack would likely be assassinated because there are those in America who would not accept a black president. So having Clinton there to take over would be a wise choice. Let's hope I'm wrong.

Interesting.... So I guess the consensus is that folks would rather have a white woman as president than a black man...

My point is, is Hillary not equally as vulnerable to the forementioned danger for being a woman in office, regardless of what color she is? The truth is, the white house is a men's club. Much so to the point that a black man has beat out a white woman in the race for that office. Which quite honestly is something I had my doubts about until the primaries began.

Don.

14Barack for USA President Empty Re: Barack for USA President Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:28 pm

Ted E. Bear

Ted E. Bear

Don, I don't think Hilary would be in the same danger as Obama would. In general, I think those that are bigoted in this country would be more anti-black rather than anti-woman. Would hate enough to act on it.

And just for the record, my choice of Hilary had nothing to do with the woman vs black man choice. I picked her because I liked her ideas and because she has more experience than he does. She lived in the White House for 8 years, and has met many of the foreign leaders she would be dealing with as president. Plus, and this is a big plus, she has a close advisor who was president for 8 years and who had brought the national debt down to zero in his tenure. Two for the price of one.

I also believe I'm going to get screwed by whatever party is in office - just that the Democrats will screw me a little less, or at least use vaseline ! Peace, TED

15Barack for USA President Empty Re: Barack for USA President Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:44 pm

Suss

Suss

Hi Guys,

Though I'm not a supporter of any wars, there are defense mechanisms that balanced men (and women) should have in place should the contingency arise. Sure, it's tempting for me to rely upon (and exult in) a presidential candidate of my ethnicity accomplishing as much as Obama has in the race. Truly a historic moment for America, with its tawdry history upon "ideals," while historically committinng among the worst sins known to man. My excitement rests in the expectation that perhaps the "change" spoken of can finally chisel some action toward the betterment of societies everywhere... and not just in America. You might not know this Colin, that Moses in the Bible was a man of color (African descent) who was led through the wilderness by another man of color (African descent): both being descendants of "Cush." It's not that it's not known by scholars, it's just not taught in institutions of higher learning and generally among the congregations anywhere who call themselves Christians. What does that mean for us today? At once, everything and nothing. “Everything” because it is a sign that any populace is willing to shed the sins of their fathers and live life with a future and a hope. "Nothing," because in a democratic society, the exercised right of the voter to "vote," should be upon the issues alone and not the background of a person's skin or gender. Afterall, don’t we all desire to just live peaceably and without illegal restraints?

My point is that perhaps the entire world needs to have new (young & fresh) eyes to see things by on our journey together through this global wilderness we find ourselves in. Besides "common sense" tells me that Hobab was not going to let his daughter (Zipporah) wonder aimlessley in the wilderness for 40 years... even if she was Moses' wife! Just common sense to me... would to God Christian churches and congregations anywhere regardless of faith based adherences would TEACH AND APPLY this history to contemporary circumstances and relationships to each other:

Numbers 10:29-34 And Moses said unto Hobab, the son of Raguel the Midianite, Moses' father in law, We are journeying unto the place of which the LORD said, I will give it you: come thou with us, and we will do thee good: for the LORD hath spoken good concerning Israel.
30 And he [Hobab] said unto him [Moses], I will not go; but I will depart to mine own land, and to my kindred.
31 And he [Moses] said, Leave us not, I pray thee; forasmuch as thou knowest how we are to encamp in the wilderness, and thou mayest be to us instead of eyes.[/b]32 And it shall be, if thou go with us, yea, it shall be, that what goodness the LORD shall do unto us, the same will we do unto thee.
33 And they [together] departed from the mount of the LORD three days' journey: and the ark of the covenant of the LORD went before them in the three days' journey, to search out a resting place for them.
34 And the cloud of the LORD was upon them by day, when they went out of the camp.

sunny cheers farao

On another note, I had to literally laugh when I saw this thread. Not out of humor alone, but because of the truth (and reality) that religion and politics DO invoke the deepest concerns of everyone involved in it. Which is why I say to my dear friend and Cuz. Ted:

Ted, you know as much as I do the squabbles people get into when such are discussed. If I may, my encouragement though is leveled to the spiritual reality that we ALL are called to witness our beliefs (first privately & then publicly). Like you, I respect veterans (both living and departed). My pic with Hillary though at the White House when I was an official guest back in '97 does not necessarily infer that I'm now her supporter on any part of the ticket in 2008. If the Democrats resolve this tug of war by the time their convention convenes, then I support it too. But then, I'm non partisan... for real! My efforts are better exercised through these discussions to massage the mindsets of folks in general, rather than casting my personal ballot. I learn a lot more that way than merely pulling a lever or clicking an option at the polls. I laughed (in a positive sense) because I've already gotten myself in enough trouble on any of Boomer's sites by bringing "spiritual" concerns into a public forum. Yet I will speak when it is deserving to do so.

Ecclesiastes 9:15 Now there was found in it a poor wise man, and he by his wisdom delivered the city; yet no man remembered that same poor man.
Ecclesiastes 2:16 For there is no remembrance of the wise more than of the fool for ever; seeing that which now is in the days to come shall all be forgotten. And how dieth the wise man? as the fool.

The above basically has everything (and more) to do with the human (imperfect) element than by Divine Design via an Intelligence far beyond ours. God merely allows this stuff to happen to coach us into excepting our poverty to correct things on our own. The Living God is only in the process of vindicating his sovereign right to rule where His Son already stated that he came for everyone to have life and that more abundantly. Which is why I would encourage you Ted as my Christian brother to exert the same effort in prayer for global concerns rather than speak about things that concerted prayer will prevent ([b]given that it is already God's will already that no one be assasinated.
). The Scripture merely reflects our tendencies in spite of Divine Will. It (scripture) is not an edict with our concerns in mind, but a reflection of what Mankind everywhere is striving for and should become. Hence, God forbid anyone, most certainly Obama, should be assasinated. My prayers for his protection (intercession) are focused to promote this world's populace, and not just the special interest groups, corporations, lobbyists, states, communities or even ethnicities of anyone with the power of governmental influence. My prayers are focused on the same things as you and I have already spoken about personally by phone over the past six years... but not recently with regard to the race for 2008.

Isaiah 59:15 Yea, truth faileth; and he that departeth from evil maketh himself a prey: and the LORD saw it, and it displeased him that there was no judgment.

Sad to say... and that is the human element prophesied long before you and I were ever thought of by our parents...

... which brings me to my affectionate Nephew D.Slam! (Don!)...

I read what you wrote and agree from a spiritual standpoint. There is no argument there. I'm overjoyed that over the last six years that I've known you remotely, you have matured into a man that is more like my brother than my Nephew! Go figure fella! Very Happy

Don, I believe that what I've written here will be appreciated from the standpoint that you are now seeing the responsibility a person takes upon him [or herself] when answering the call to action [and not merely change]. I was overjoyed to read your comments (and examples) when stating your position on the issues. I apologize if I've misread anything since from where I sit it's all good! Since coming to Christ in 1982, my life has been dedicated to such expressions without the intent of stepping on anyone’s toes. Yet like that which so many of us “do,” only to find out personally that they are forgotten corporately. The God I serve never forgets anything we do in His Name, except our sins which any of us commit. To me, that is Grace personified (among His other attributes of love, wisdom, power and justice). I’ve learned a lot since I’ve been a member of the Boomer Community… and I ain’t just playing drums or whistlin’ Dixie!

John 16:1 These things have I [Jesus] spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.
4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.
5 But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou?.

I Love You Guys... regardless of who wins the U.S. presidential election in 2008. For me, it [this truly] ain't over till it's over - and this is no game by any stretch of the imagination. So I guess I’m speaking about Life in general (as we know it), and not a forum for debate among political (or religious) proclivities. I’m glad we’ll always be friends so long as we present ourselves “friendly.” [Proverbs 18:24]:

Proverbs 18:24 A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.

16Barack for USA President Empty Re: Barack for USA President Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:35 pm

D. Slam

D. Slam

Don, I believe that what I've written here will be appreciated from the standpoint that you are now seeing the responsibility a person takes upon him [or herself] when answering the call to action [and not merely change].

Uncle, I am envyous of your eloquence and your ability (when you choose) to put it in an quick and absolute, nutshell perspective that makes a ton of sense.

To have a truly honest perspective, all things must be considered. To exclude the very giver of life from our lives will only bring a life of chaos.

Family and friendship are time tested but ideals are devine.

-John Sussewell

D.

17Barack for USA President Empty Re: Barack for USA President Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:49 pm

D. Slam

D. Slam

Ted,

I never had you pegged as a racial bigot or any kind of bigot for that matter)... No worries, man.

Truthfully, the Clinton (Bill) administration came along when the land was filled and spilling over with milk and honey... It was the height of the dot com era and folks were getting rich over night. President Clinton did set some things in place, but it likely wasn't that difficult to do with the strength of the economy being what it was. Things were very, very good. The living was easy, the fish were jumpin and the cotton was high. But with the greedy get-it-now approach we as a people seem to have on an ongoing basis, Just like with the housing market... It all came crashing down. Clinton was not a victim, but a receiver of circumstance and he worked it (Good for him, btw).

Colin,

I am certainly not arguing and I don't mean this with any ill will... But Ted is right. I would not begin to comment so assuredly about the European governments while not living there and experiencing it first hand on a day to day basis the working of that government system.

Being that the info you comment on about this country is all what you see on the news, reuters, read from some magazine or news paper without feeling the direct repercussions of what happens over here, maybe you should consider a similar stance.

I am certainly not telling you what to do as I know you will do what you're gonna do anyway. But I said what I had to say and I feel better for it.

I will be touring Switzerland and Italy next year.... Maybe I'll learn something.... As a matter fact, I'm sure I will.

Peace! Seriously, peace.

Don.

18Barack for USA President Empty Re: Barack for USA President Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:52 pm

Suss

Suss

Suss wrote:Don, I believe that what I've written here will be appreciated from the standpoint that you are now seeing the responsibility a person takes upon him [or herself] when answering the call to action [and not merely change].

Don wrote:Uncle, I am envyous of your eloquence and your ability (when you choose) to put it in an quick and absolute, nutshell perspective that makes a ton of sense. To have a truly honest perspective, all things must be considered. To exclude the very giver of life from our lives will only bring a life of chaos.

Bro./Neph Don...

Do not be enamoured with how I say what ought to be said by those having already said it far beyond my skills and abilities Don. Kindly do not kill the messenger of his/her civic right to provide an "Olive branch," instead of facing the business end of a weapon's muzzle.

That is the very pit most men have fallen into for millenia. Kindly pay attention to the ISSUES as you've already stated you are paying attention to when it comes to electing our nation's next President. My style is my style... I've learned it at the hands of great men and women. Nuff said.

Unless a person is truly color blind, there is no capacity to appreciate [or disavow]the hues within the spectrum of color. I'm speaking in the inclusive spectrum of things & people, whether socio-economically, politically or relationally. Somehow music still evades that truism, since music is an escape for many while a successful profession for the few based upon the incapacity of society to embrace all Art with the respect and dignity it deserves around the world.

Perhaps rather than seeing things always in black and white Don, You should place more reliance upon the Scriptures you adhere to - which are the same I adhere to yet with another application when understanding what is meant by Romans 12. I'm already honest with my testimony and platform. I'd suggest you be the same while being teachable at the same time for what you do know know by experience. We're both drummers, aren't we? We're both men, arent' we? So to whom's beat should any listener with hunger, honesty and humility adhere to? - and what mankind's culture should we aspire to (accept)... except the likeness of Christ who reflected His Father? Yet you want to challenge me about being honest? I'm already honest and humble Don. Perhaps I spoke out of turn... yet I think not. There's more to this thread than meets the eye. I'm not offended... nor should anyone be (certainly you when pulsing me for answers to questions you've not answered yourself by you own experience of the Gospel). Yet I am disappointed that after so many conversations (yet alone milennia), there is still a mentality to maintain legalism rather than growth - let alone the experience with spiritual things that brings about Life (relationships) and not Death. Absolutes are appropriated among principles; yet the spirit of what we do is individually applied and shed abroard... in that order. Don't skip the steps Neph... apply that principle to your own life first... then shed it abroad.

... I thought this was a thread I should participate in by your phone call to see it. Neither are you so "right" to not perceive the hues in life around the world when asking my response. Life is not black or white based upon your perception of things Don. Neither is anyone's refusals to be constantly cut off simply because the listener says "I've heard enough...," and then draw "absolute" conclusions upon what he refused to hear in a cordial conversation. The Bible speaks of absolutes via principles; but is relative by virtue of its' implications and application based upon Hebrews 5:12 by far greater than what most are willing to admit. Some are teachers, others are students... some eat meat, yet others are vegetarians. Come on man... it ain't that hard while claiming some inability to digest "ideas" apart from our physiology. We're only speaking about "ideas" here; but then those very same have often restricted what food, shelter and clothing is available to the disenfranchised.

Just travel outside of these U.S. states Don; and you'll discover what is already known among masses of people who have had the privilege to do so. Their horizons have been expanded, to say the least. I'd recommend going to the Middle East with a secured Guide (as I have done): get to know the people indigenous to the region (and without the "tour" or "schedule"). By all means, go to Africa among it's many nations, languages, dialects and cultures. Aren't we African-Americans? Yet go there and discover the arrogance among some heads of state who feel they have no part with us of that descent and being born in America. Then you'll really know by experience, and not merely by supposition fella. Or go so some area that is most "foreign" to you... it will change your perception of things globally when you prayerfully embrace the Intent of the Bible which both points to and finishes with Christ, The Messiah.

With Respect and Love Neph... from Unc. Suss.

P.S. BTW... Ted is not a rascist... though I know a few who are (and not on this web site). Would to God no one should be deemed as such because of lack of opportunity nor breaches in connectivity via the Net. The internet does not determine integrity... however many may blog upon it.

19Barack for USA President Empty Re: Barack for USA President Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:39 pm

Colin

Colin

Don

It is not just
the news
I have Family in America.

Ted
assumes I just get it all from the News Stations.

And the Great news now
is Clinton now Fully Backs
Barrack.

It Is a Time For Change.

Outtasight
Colin.

20Barack for USA President Empty Re: Barack for USA President Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:25 pm

D. Slam

D. Slam

Bro./Neph Don...

Do not be enamoured with how I say what ought to be said by those having already said it far beyond my skills and abilities Don. Kindly do not kill the messenger of his/her civic right to provide an "Olive branch," instead of facing the business end of a weapon's muzzle.

That is the very pit most men have fallen into for millenia. Kindly pay attention to the ISSUES as you've already stated you are paying attention to when it comes to electing our nation's next President. My style is my style... I've learned it at the hands of great men and women. Nuff said.

Read between the lines, Uncle.... It was a compliment, nothing more. I'm sorry you misunderstood and took what I wrote so literally...

You're welcome.... I think...?! Rolling Eyes

As for the rest of what you wrote, I can see you're still smarting from our phone conversation yesterday. Wink

Oh well, I'll let you deal with that on your own.... No comment

Have a great day, Uncle I certainly will.

Neph.

21Barack for USA President Empty Re: Barack for USA President Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:30 pm

Ted E. Bear

Ted E. Bear

Colin, I have no choice but to assume, since you choose to remain anonymous about yourself , your life and your family.

And Cuz, I have no idea why you need to write that I am not rascist. Unless someone else implied to you that I am ? My remarks concerning Obama referred to the sentiments of some whites in America, not this white. I also said that I wished it wasn't so. I can't change the reality of that. We've both witnessed the assasinations of two Kennedy;s, Dr. King, and attempts on the Pope and Reagan in our lifetime. That's where my concern for Obama comes from. Peace, TED

22Barack for USA President Empty Re: Barack for USA President Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:36 pm

Colin

Colin

Ted E. Bear wrote:Colin, I have no choice but to assume, since you choose to remain anonymous about yourself , your life and your family.

And Cuz, I have no idea why you need to write that I am not rascist. Unless someone else implied to you that I am ? My remarks concerning Obama referred to the sentiments of some whites in America, not this white. I also said that I wished it wasn't so. I can't change the reality of that. We've both witnessed the assasinations of two Kennedy;s, Dr. King, and attempts on the Pope and Reagan in our lifetime. That's where my concern for Obama comes from. Peace, TED

Ted I Never Ever thought or said
you are a Racist.

I am fully aware of the Old that hate Blacks
Bollocks to them.

The Young will vote
and that is New.

It is Time For Change

Barrack For President.

Outtasight
Colin.

23Barack for USA President Empty Re: Barack for USA President Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:55 am

Ted E. Bear

Ted E. Bear

Colin when I say Cuz I'm referring to Suss. I affectionately call him Cuz [short for cousin] since Don is already his nephew. He had mentioned that word in his previous treatise. {just kidding you again Cuz] . I know you didn't say that. Peace, TED

24Barack for USA President Empty Re: Barack for USA President Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:43 am

Colin

Colin

OK.

Barack needs to have Top Security.

He is the better than
the Warmonger Half Dead 71 year old.

Outtasight
Colin.

25Barack for USA President Empty Re: Barack for USA President Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:32 am

Woody

Woody

If it weren't for heroes like John McCain, Colin, you'd probably be speaking German.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/robertwoodbury

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum