BC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BC's

Billy's Substitute WTJ Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Barack for USA President

+10
woofus
fusionfunk
Anders
Niki
Swirler
Admin (Pete)
drumman
Suss
D. Slam
Ted E. Bear
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

76Barack for USA President - Page 4 Empty Re: Barack for USA President Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:11 am

woofus

woofus

Hey Woodshed, you seem like a thoughtful hunter in balance with nature. What's your take on this story getting a lot of play these days?

http://www.myspace.com/jazzstream23

77Barack for USA President - Page 4 Empty Re: Barack for USA President Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:20 am

Colin

Colin

D. Slam wrote:
Colin wrote:You are Wrong.

Stick to the Topic.

You are getting Pathetic .

Do not Destroy this Site.

Outtasight
Colin.

Just so you know, I'm not saying any of this to be mean, Colin.

I just find it hypocritical how you can call people "half dead nutters", and "nasty bitches" here on this forum and then worry about someone else destroying the site simply because YOUR number was pulled. I know that Pete doesn't want this kind of bickering here and I'm not going to get into a insult hurling match with you. But my final word concerning you is this: YOU NEED HELP!!! I honestly hope you find it.

You do not Know what you are talking about.

And Pete has a Great site here
No one wants You attacking posters (again)

You need help.
Fact.

Outtasight
Colin.

78Barack for USA President - Page 4 Empty Re: Barack for USA President Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:23 am

Colin

Colin

woofus wrote:Hey Woodshed, you seem like a thoughtful hunter in balance with nature. What's your take on this story getting a lot of play these days?

That is a Nasty Bitch
Fact.

Barrack - America's Future
The only way

Outtasight
Colin.

79Barack for USA President - Page 4 Empty Re: Barack for USA President Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:31 am

fusionfunk

fusionfunk

I will say one last reply to this, and then I'm done.

What I have written is based upon INDEPENDENT research, and NOT based upon any campaign rhetoric from McCain or anyone else. McCain is not my first choice for a presidential candidate, but I do believe he is the lesser of two evils.

I will stick to the facts, and those facts point to the obvious, that Obama is a very dangerous individual.

I would hate to see the country I love, and LIVE in, go deeper in the shitter, if he gets elected.

Russ

80Barack for USA President - Page 4 Empty Re: Barack for USA President Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:54 am

woofus

woofus

fusiofunk, then I would beg you to reexamine what you believe to be factual, because what you've stated is simply not fact. Your points are, in fact, flimsy rhetoric, as I've pointed out to you line-by-line earlier in this thread (to which there was no response by you). Please lay down your arms and do some real research, honeyboy.

81Barack for USA President - Page 4 Empty Re: Barack for USA President Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:12 pm

fusionfunk

fusionfunk

woofus wrote:fusiofunk, then I would beg you to reexamine what you believe to be factual, because what you've stated is simply not fact. Your points are, in fact, flimsy rhetoric, as I've pointed out to you line-by-line earlier in this thread (to which there was no response by you). Please lay down your arms and do some real research, honeyboy.

I HAVE done the research. I think YOU'RE the one that needs to re-examine the FACTS, and not listen to YOU'RE "flimsy rhetoric".

And don't refer to me as "honeyboy".

My name is Russ.

I'm done with this coverstation.

82Barack for USA President - Page 4 Empty Re: Barack for USA President Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:35 pm

Colin

Colin

Russ
No problem that you do not want Barrack.

This is a Great Music Site
we are lucky this thread is still here.

Each to their Own.

Outtasight
Colin.

83Barack for USA President - Page 4 Empty Re: Barack for USA President Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:44 pm

woofus

woofus

Russ, this is a public forum, so if you make statements construed as fact, then I feel compelled to offer balance. What I find disappointing is your lack of acknowledgement or any attempt to continue the discussion. If you want to turn away with a closed mind, that's your call. I made the effort, apparently unnoticed. I had to refer to you as honeyboy just to get a response. I apologize for the cruelty. Rock on, Russ.

84Barack for USA President - Page 4 Empty Re: Barack for USA President Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:05 pm

Woody

Woody

I only kill what I eat, Keith.

http://metrocast.net/~rhythm/Hunting/pheasant.JPG

A couple of nice pheasant that my buddy and I got last Friday.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/robertwoodbury

85Barack for USA President - Page 4 Empty Re: Barack for USA President Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:22 pm

Admin (Pete)

Admin (Pete)
Admin

Guys,

I can delete this topic really easy
and I will if things don't change,
right now.

There are always going to be pol-
itical differences and people with
varying degrees of knowledge,
understanding and information
and yet none of those things
gives anyone the right to cond-
ascend. Get straight, now or
I delete this topic.

Both of these candidates are
the flipside of a coin but I am
not going come down on you
for voting for them.

Please control yourselves and
save your powder.

Regards,

https://bcwtj.forumotion.com

86Barack for USA President - Page 4 Empty Re: Barack for USA President Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:34 pm

D. Slam

D. Slam

Russ,

I just want you to know that even though you and I disagree regarding this matter, you have always been cool in my book. And I in no way want or will allow this to come between us. You made some accusations that Woofus showed not to be the case. And I must tell you that I share his frustration in you not addressing his counter.

If you want to know the truth about it, I don't fully trust any of these guys in politics. But from where I sit a change is desparately needed and my opinion is that John MCcain is simply an acorn that hasn't fallen far from the Bush tree. And with that, I'm done with the matter of politics

On another front: The problem I have always had with Colin has been his constant anti american remarks over the years. The guy lives some 6000 miles across the ocean and he is totally infatuated with the american way of life. I don't really understand what it is as he is always spouting off some rhetoric about this country and the people that live here. He's so engulfed in the goings on over here that I often wonder if he realizes what's happening in his own back yard.

They have a treatment for that. it's called:

GET A LIFE!

You and I are cool, Russ, and we always will be.

Don.

87Barack for USA President - Page 4 Empty Re: Barack for USA President Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:36 pm

D. Slam

D. Slam

I hear and read you loud and clear, Pete! I for one have nothing more to add in this thread.

88Barack for USA President - Page 4 Empty Re: Barack for USA President Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:50 pm

Colin

Colin

Of Course I have Never Been Anti American
Don.

Anti - GW Bush
Yes.

It is easy to get confused
so now you know.

Outtasight
Colin.

89Barack for USA President - Page 4 Empty RE:Barack for USA President? Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:59 pm

drumman

Barack will ultimately lose the election.
It will be razor close, but I predict McCain will be the winner.

I believe Obama is a good canidate, but his sarcasm is a bit
annoying and he really is a bit inexperienced.

McCain has more experience and is more of a leader.
I would rather see Al Gore or Hillary in the White House than
Obama. He just plain turns me off. That's my Two Cents!

90Barack for USA President - Page 4 Empty Re: Barack for USA President Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:09 pm

Ted E. Bear

Ted E. Bear

Great photo Woody ! And just how was the "Pleasant Pheasant" ? LOL

Peace, TED

http://www.drumminfool.com

91Barack for USA President - Page 4 Empty Re: Barack for USA President Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:09 pm

Admin (Pete)

Admin (Pete)
Admin

Whenever election time comes
around, I always think back to
the Reagan era and a convers-
ation that I had with the first
Latino Semi-Pro Hockey player,
ever. I will never forget it.

We spoke of what it would be like
if we ever had an election where
people voted for whom they
REALLY thought would make the
BEST president, rather then who
would likely win. You know - "the
winner mentality".

The hundreds and hundreds of
times that heard. "Oh, yeah but
he'd never win." The other one
I love is, "I'd be wasting my vote."

That is why independents never
even get the chance to APPEAR
on television, in a debate.

And that is why we still have the
same faces and the same old
politics.

Back then, I was only getting a
taste of the truth of things. Of
course, now, I am an old man,
with a broken body but I won't
let them break my mind without
a fight. No way.

One more thing: My son and
daughter will think for them-
selves and not for some party-
line. They will decide, knowing
what motivates people to do
and say what they do and say.

Then, they will cast their vote.

I have a dream!

afro lol!

Regards,

92Barack for USA President - Page 4 Empty Re: Barack for USA President Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:46 am

D. Slam

D. Slam

Pete,

Valid points.... I have faith that people would vote for who they actually believed in all things equal....

Then there is reality.... All things are NOT equal. Responsible people that want to vote do not want to see their vote wasted on someone who really has no hope of coming close to making it.

In all honesty, I can understand that way of thinking. My thing is this, I don't think any of those that run has a personal agenda AGAINST this country even if they happen to have made bad decisions while in office. Now I could be wrong but I believe each one of them are making decisions that they believe are the best ones for their country. And this is the problem I have when you have those chiming in and taking cheap shots at them. None of them are going to please everyone.

But getting back to your point, I think it's important to look at the circumstances and vote responsibly. And my own personal view is that voting for someone that has no legitimate shot of making it, and that along with voting independent just for the sake of going against the grain is not responsible. Better not to vote at all.

The person that is elected to reside at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, NW Washington, DC 20500 will have an impact on all our lives for at least the next four years, possibly eight. Use that priviledge WHERE you believe it will do the most good rather than on a WHO, that has no chance. And this is how I think many if not most people look at it rather than the case being that they're not thinking for themselves. To tell you the truth, I was actually kinda diggin on T. Boone Pickens. Shocked

Here's another thought: Let's try praying for our leaders, worldwide. To a degree, they all have a piece of the world on their shoulders.

Don.

93Barack for USA President - Page 4 Empty Re: Barack for USA President Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:02 am

Admin (Pete)

Admin (Pete)
Admin

That same logic would prevent any new
product design from finding competitive
investment. This is the foundation on
which monopolies are built on - those
same monopolies that run this planet.

Those monopolies are everywhere, in
every phase of our lives.

That is why I vote with conviction -
in order to be responsible. The idea
of voting between the the 9th and
10th best or 1st and 2nd worst, is the
opposite. It is irresponsible.

So, you see, I could never support the
two party system, as it stands opposed
to every principle of freedom Thomas
Jefferson lived for - funneling the mass
of our nation's populous into its version
of Vanilla/Chocolate swirl ice cream for
you, me, our children and their descend-
ants. A world without strawberry; with-
out espresso and without lemon ice.

That world is not even half a world.

And yet, the world could be so different.

Of course, that's my opinion.

I would like to use some of those camp-
aign $'s these guys throw around to
rebuild New Orleans or Galveston or
may be even shore up a couple of
the business' that are indirectly con-
nected to the tentacled financial
crisis, these politicians contributed
to but will never be accountable for.

No. The two-party system is the
oldest game in the book. Death by
magnum or shotgun. What a choice.

Who's the winner, this time? Well,
I can't be sure who will win but I
can sure tell you who will lose.

http://www.careerbuilder.com/monk-e-mail/?mid=28306283

It more like a game of bingo or
perhaps football but sports is
even not a good comparison
because you have a number of
teams place and playoff and you
finally get to your championship.
What are these two party prim-
aries? It's just sad. It is like hav-
ing the Red Sox play the Diam-
ondbacks every few years for
the Series. Champions? I don't
think so. A sideshow. No, a
freakshow, maybe. Hehe

king

Regards,

geek

The elective franchise, if guarded as the ark of our safety, will peaceably dissipate all combinations to subvert a Constitution, dictated by the wisdom, and resting on the will of the people.

Thomas Jefferson, The Writings of Thomas Jefferson, Albert Bergh, ed. (Washington: Thomas Jefferson Memorial Association, 1903), Vol. 10, p. 235.

The rational and peacable instrument of reform, the suffrage of the people.

Thomas Jefferson, The Works of Thomas Jefferson, Paul Leicester Ford, ed. (New York: G.P. Putnam's Sons, 1905), Vol. 12, p. 136.

Should things go wrong at any time, the people will set them to rights by the peaceable exercise of their elective rights.

Thomas Jefferson, The Works of Thomas Jefferson, Paul Leicester Ford, ed. (New York: G.P. Putnam's Sons, 1905), Vol. 10, p. 245.

94Barack for USA President - Page 4 Empty Re: Barack for USA President Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:32 am

D. Slam

D. Slam

Admin (Pete) wrote:That same logic would prevent any new
product design from finding competitive
investment. This is the foundation on
which monopolies are built on - those
same monopolies that run this planet.

Those monopolies are everywhere, in
every phase of our lives.

That is why I vote with conviction -
in order to be responsible. The idea
of voting between the the 9th and
10th best or 1st and 2nd worst, is the
opposite. It is irresponsible.

So, you see, I could never support the
two party system, as it stands opposed
to every principle of freedom Thomas
Jefferson lived for - funneling the mass
of our nation's populous into its version
of Vanilla/Chocolate swirl ice cream for
you, me, our children and their descend-
ants. A world without strawberry; with-
out espresso and without lemon ice.

That world is not even half a world.

And yet, the world could be so different.

Of course, that's my opinion.

I would like to use some of those camp-
aign $'s these guys throw around to
rebuild New Orleans or Galveston or
may be even shore up a couple of
the business' that are indirectly con-
nected to the tentacled financial
crisis, these politicians contributed
to but will never be accountable for.

No. The two-party system is the
oldest game in the book. Death by
magnum or shotgun. What a choice.

Who's the winner, this time? Well,
I can't be sure who will win but I
can sure tell you who will lose.

http://www.careerbuilder.com/monk-e-mail/?mid=28306283

Regards,

geek
The elective franchise, if guarded as the ark of our safety, will peaceably dissipate all combinations to subvert a Constitution, dictated by the wisdom,and resting on the will of the people.

Thomas Jefferson, The Writings of Thomas Jefferson, Albert Bergh, ed. (Washington: Thomas Jefferson Memorial Association, 1903), Vol. 10, p. 235.

The rational and peacable instrument of reform, the suffrage of the people.

Thomas Jefferson, The Works of Thomas Jefferson, Paul Leicester Ford, ed. (New York: G.P. Putnam's Sons, 1905), Vol. 12, p. 136.

Should things go wrong at any time, the people will set them to rights by the peaceable exercise of their elective rights.

Thomas Jefferson, The Works of Thomas Jefferson, Paul Leicester Ford, ed. (New York: G.P. Putnam's Sons, 1905), Vol. 10, p. 245.

LOL! Kinda like going to the horse races and betting on the horse with the most graceful stride and repeatedly slowest laps.

It is what it is, Pete. I'm a dreamer too... But then the time comes that we must get back to reality. Show me an independent or anyone from any party for that matter with a plan that makes sense and an honest shot, and I will stand with that person.

In the meantime, I will continue to place my vote where it will at least count and not be wasted.

Reality check: Either MCcain or Obama is going to be president come Janurary.... Who you gonna vote for?!

Oh, and just so you understand, I have the most faith in Barack Obama.

Cudos to Senator MCcain for this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfWH2s9rc30

Last edited by D. Slam on Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total

95Barack for USA President - Page 4 Empty Re: Barack for USA President Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:41 am

Admin (Pete)

Admin (Pete)
Admin

And here is where I will not take
the eternal bait.

You see, I don't believe it is mine
to show you this alternative cand-
idate but for you to find him, if you
are not satisfied with you govern-
ment's service. Of course, if you
are satisfied with either of these
duo's running, by all means, vote
for them with your heart and mind.
I will only applaud you for that.

But vote for them because they
meet half of your requirments?
You won't get my hands together
for that. No way. Be true or be
false. That is what I must do.
I must vote, with my conscience
and not my wallet. I must vote
with confidence and not fear.
I know that to win, I must
risk losing. To vote for some-
one, merely because he has
a better chance of winning, in
my view, is more the wasted
vote - the empty gesture.

I read too much.

Regards,

96Barack for USA President - Page 4 Empty Re: Barack for USA President Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:50 am

D. Slam

D. Slam

Ok, cool... Your guy is out! So, there are two guys left, one of which will impact fthe lives of you, your wife and your children for the next four years, maybe longer... Who you gonna vote for?!.... No one?! Then when you get whatever you get, deal with it without complaint.

97Barack for USA President - Page 4 Empty Re: Barack for USA President Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:50 am

Niki

Niki

Shocked

"....you know, he...he....he is an arab!"

Shocked Laughing

Wow! Shocked

http://myspace.com/nikidolp

98Barack for USA President - Page 4 Empty Re: Barack for USA president Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:13 am

Anders

Anders

In my country we have a saying ”don’t talk about politics and religion unless you want to start to fight”. This is often true because “personal truths” easily tend to become “objective truths” when dealing with these topics. When disagreeing you tend more to win over the other party and depreciate or undermine his or her point of view. When this happens usually the tone of the debate isn’t that civil anymore. Good Pete that you intervened...

Kind regards,
Anders

99Barack for USA President - Page 4 Empty Re: Barack for USA President Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:12 am

fusionfunk

fusionfunk

D. Slam wrote:Russ,

I just want you to know that even though you and I disagree regarding this matter, you have always been cool in my book. And I in no way want or will allow this to come between us. You made some accusations that Woofus showed not to be the case. And I must tell you that I share his frustration in you not addressing his counter.

If you want to know the truth about it, I don't fully trust any of these guys in politics. But from where I sit a change is desparately needed and my opinion is that John MCcain is simply an acorn that hasn't fallen far from the Bush tree. And with that, I'm done with the matter of politics

On another front: The problem I have always had with Colin has been his constant anti american remarks over the years. The guy lives some 6000 miles across the ocean and he is totally infatuated with the american way of life. I don't really understand what it is as he is always spouting off some rhetoric about this country and the people that live here. He's so engulfed in the goings on over here that I often wonder if he realizes what's happening in his own back yard.

They have a treatment for that. it's called:

GET A LIFE!

You and I are cool, Russ, and we always will be.

Don.

Don,

You are one of my favorite people on this site, and the same holds true for me, in that, all is cool between us. I would never let politics come between friends. Life's too short.

Russ

100Barack for USA President - Page 4 Empty Re: Barack for USA President Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:17 am

fusionfunk

fusionfunk

Woody wrote:I only kill what I eat, Keith.

http://metrocast.net/~rhythm/Hunting/pheasant.JPG

A couple of nice pheasant that my buddy and I got last Friday.

Good shootin' there, my fellow hunter!
Grouse season starts next Saturday in my home state, and I can't wait!

Russ

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum